Las Venturas Playground
[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net (/thread-23599.html)

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - S0n1c - 08-19-2017

what about it?  8)7

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - Lash - 08-19-2017

Duke... Don't. Please. Just... Don't. :)

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - Meltdown - 08-19-2017

No offence Franco and Fallen but your opinions are irrelevant. First you guys imply that Virus is nothing without MQ and HatZ and then you start criticising MQ. In short, you make no sense lol...

As it stands, both MQ and HatZ were valuable members in Virus and we're sad to part ways with them but wish them good luck nonetheless. That's about it...
If you don't have anything nice to say then shut up. I don't care about you trolling in the rest of the forum cuz that seems to be your hobby but please don't do it here!

I swear this community as obnoxious as ever!

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - S0n1c - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 05:03 PM)Lash Wrote: Duke... Don't. Please. Just... Don't. :)
exactly _O-

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - LukaZ - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 04:58 PM)Oresti Wrote: what about it?  8)7

xD

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - Fallen - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 05:23 PM)Meltdown Wrote: No offence Franco and Fallen but your opinions are irrelevant. First you guys imply that Virus is nothing without MQ and HatZ and then you start criticising MQ. In short, you make no sense lol...

As it stands, both MQ and HatZ were valuable members in Virus and we're sad to part ways with them but wish them good luck nonetheless. That's about it...
If you don't have anything nice to say then shut up. I don't care about you trolling in the rest of the forum cuz that seems to be your hobby but please don't do it here!

If it's irrelevant why wasting your time replying? That makes yours even worthless than it already is

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - [V]MeltdowN - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:26 PM)Fallen Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 05:23 PM)Meltdown Wrote: No offence Franco and Fallen but your opinions are irrelevant. First you guys imply that Virus is nothing without MQ and HatZ and then you start criticising MQ. In short, you make no sense lol...

If it's irrelevant why wasting your time replying? That makes yours even worthless than it already is

Because I want you to abstain from replying on the Virus topic. WHY? Because You're a troll (offence intended), I don't want stupid trolls on my clan's topic and I think I clearly asked you to STFU if you have nothing nice to say and to keep it to yourself. Unfortunately and I've been thinking it for a while now (looking into your other replies on the forum), you are too fucking retarded to comprehend simple requests and being nice with you doesn't work. I won't play the back and forth game, I will look into the rules and see what I can do. I don't believe I was out of line as it is our topic after all and we should be able to manage who gets to reply and what kind of replies we want on it.

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - HatZ - 08-21-2017

Quote:
Quote:I swear this community as obnoxious as ever!
Exactly! ?? bleh! people nowadays... I still dunno what is the point of their replies. yet? I mean! Why would you waste your time looking for someone's ban appeal and re-post it here ? Pointless i guess ? !
Pretty sure if we go back and check the ban appeals section we will find plenty of them related to you/your Clan members.
Anyways, I hope you guys can follow melty instructions below.
Quote: "If you have nothing nice to say! You better STFU"
Instead of posting your nonsense replies. Let's keep it Classyy over here ?.

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - S0n1c - 08-21-2017

It's even funnier when you see it coming from someone who just came back after a 30 days ban.
Some people can't set a limit to their ignorance, they keep surprising us more.  :r

RE: [V]IRUS - www.virusme.net - Franco - 08-22-2017

(08-15-2017, 08:53 AM)TheMightyQ Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 12:57 AM)Franco Wrote:

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypwZqQTnIDo[/video]

If I count the times than you got pwned as undecover, other of that you haven't balls for fight with your real acc, I am much better than you son † TMQ †

(08-15-2017, 12:57 AM)Franco Wrote:

and this is a joke, Don't be offended by this