Las Venturas Playground
Fight Club Tournament - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Fight Club Tournament (/thread-23546.html)

Re: Fight Club Tournament - Peru - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 01:59 PM)NiSonLvp link Wrote: didnt know it was finished.

Are you stupid?

(09-24-2010, 03:33 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Xray had stronger nerv I guess.

8)

Re: Fight Club Tournament - iou - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 03:33 PM)SAFC link Wrote: You only started complaining once you noticed his ping. It only happened for 2 fights in rw and you got plenty of hits before that.

From what I saw it came down to movement, then you started aiming blind when you got hit. I was talking to cobra about it while we were watching.

Xray had stronger nerv I guess.

Yeah, because there's no proof of any lag before I noticed that, it would've been stupid to even say anything.

I didn't aim blind, you sLK guys would've gotten slaughtered versus XrAy anyway.
Can't even beat UsAma (I'm not sure which sLKers since they all undercover these days) because his hitbox is miles away (i.e. 300-600+).

SAFC, you should know about these things in 0.3, how you hate it because even noobs can beat you in it.
Hints (if you've forgotten): desynced shots, random hitbox.

This is leading nowhere, and as I said; XrAy won.
End of discussion please.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - SAFC - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 04:57 PM)iou link Wrote: Yeah, because there's no proof of any lag before I noticed that, it would've been stupid to even say anything.

I didn't aim blind, you sLK guys would've gotten slaughtered versus XrAy anyway.
Can't even beat UsAma (I'm not sure which sLKers since they all undercover these days) because his hitbox is miles away (i.e. 300-600+).

SAFC, you should know about these things in 0.3, how you hate it because even noobs can beat you in it.
Hints (if you've forgotten): desynced shots, random hitbox.

This is leading nowhere, and as I said; XrAy won.
End of discussion please.

Funny you say that, I fought XrAy in BB server and beat him quite a lot. He'd improved a lot though since I fought him before.

I've been in undercover now and again when bored, you and tHO seem to over rate yourselves, i didn't find any of them hard, considering you're on it religiously.

The only ones who I found hard to fight were cobra, violax, hoff, and mafo. The rest were easy, even with me not playing for over a month. 3a being so easy to make big shots, and 3b being a little more like 2x kinda put the noobs in their place again.

Usama always had 300 - 900 ping when i saw him, and constantly shiplamed, so there as barely any chance killing him especially with no admins on to jail him.

Its never going to be "fair fights", ping, connection, CPU, gfx card all come into play.

Anyway, I don't know why you take it so serious. It's not like its teaching life changing skills.

I can't bow myself over and say "you're right", because you're not. I guess that's why I'm taking it "serious".
It would've been different if you where in my position, it's all I'm saying.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - ZheMafo - 09-24-2010

Not to bother the conversation going on here, but I'd like to say something..

You're both two good fighter, doesn't matter who's better of you two in this situation or not.. (but we all may know who it is). Your a great fighter iou, but like you remember back when we had our duels, we both had nervs that was way far than what we were 'used' too if you get me, because of the situation and this competition.

I know XrAy, and he can sometimes get more stronger is situations like this, dunno why, but its true lol. And you know XrAy, Darkness, Unbreak and those people that are down there.. They all have the same hb and ping, and sometimes they're jumpy and random hitboxes. But, like the rest are saying, I guess he had more nervs than you right there. Because I know your 'better' than him, but I guess you simply didn't have the luck with you this time, nothing to make such a big deal of..

You should eighter accept it and think about the fun trip you had to the end, even trough its harsh losing in the end.. That's the fun part with tournaments.  ;)

Well said Mafo :)

Re: Fight Club Tournament - SAFC - 09-25-2010

(09-24-2010, 06:28 PM)iou link Wrote: I can't bow myself over and say "you're right", because you're not. I guess that's why I'm taking it "serious".
It would've been different if you where in my position, it's all I'm saying.

Different because I wouldn't have lost on the rw ones.

It all comes down to you thinking you're the best. Believing in your own hype which has mostly been made by guys who played less than a year.

Anyway gratz [BiL]XrAy ;)

Re: Fight Club Tournament - iou - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 08:18 AM)SAFC link Wrote: It all comes down to you thinking you're the best. Believing in your own hype which has mostly been made by guys who played less than a year.

Oh, what about Violax and Cobra getting beaten 3-0 repeatedly.
SAFC, if you were still playing, I'd trust and believe most of the things you say, but you don't, thus most of the shit is all bullshit to me.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - Fat Cobra - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 10:03 AM)iou link Wrote: Oh, what about Violax and Cobra getting beaten 3-0 repeatedly.
SAFC, if you were still playing, I'd trust and believe most of the things you say, but you don't, thus most of the shit is all bullshit to me.
rofl, getting brave cuz u ended up with a higher score for a change at one occasion _O- even ppl like hunter kills u :S

Re: Fight Club Tournament - SAFC - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 10:03 AM)iou link Wrote: Oh, what about Violax and Cobra getting beaten 3-0 repeatedly.

So some inactives get beaten a couple of times by some who play it religiously and it makes them good?

I've played recently and I can see why you and a few others would think you're good or better than sLK guys, some BB guys and old players who barely play now. Thats because, theres nobody around now, nobody plays or fights or trains like the old days.

Plus with the amount of people using laggy mods, and background programs, there's mostly laggers and warpers left anyway.