Las Venturas Playground
Fight Club Tournament - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Fight Club Tournament (/thread-23546.html)

Re: Fight Club Tournament - Darkness - 09-14-2010

still its a tour and we talking only abt it

Re: Fight Club Tournament - HoldeN - 09-14-2010

(09-14-2010, 02:36 AM)Ryder link Wrote: Be quiet.
hey, RDR sucks buddy.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - iou - 09-14-2010

(09-13-2010, 09:12 PM)Darkness link Wrote: i always thought u r a bit more mature but u r just another jealous person who tried to be the best but failed ? just accept the fact that u lost against a better 1 and btw i thought u made the iou dm school to teach them how to lead aim ryt ..though u cud lead aim then why u complaining about ping..

I lol'd

I'm not here to hate on anyone, nor have I.
But it seems that I have to explain myself.
XrAy won, I accepted my loss, as soon as I left obviously.
If this wasn't just a tournament, I would've complained, and we would rematch.

You, Darkness, and most of the crowd we got here doesn't have an open mind to things.
As soon as someone like Unbreak, says XRAY WON!11!,
you'd go the same and you wouldn't care less or even listen to anyone else to get a different view on it.
I didn't want to be someone coming with excuses and complaints,
XrAy even apologized so I'm certainly not mad on him, thus I'm letting him have this win.
XrAy isn't a bad fighter, IMO I'm better than him, and in XrAy's opinion hes probably better than me.
But I cannot state that I'm better than anyone before I've fought them fair several times, or just simply see's it on their gaming style.
Problem was that this wasn't fair, XrAy knew this, he knows this, but you guys are ignoring it.
He even said "it's been jumping like mad these 2 days". Which it did.
150-400 ping isn't as easy as to just lead aim a little over there, like you cleverly stated Darkness.

In the DM world as most know it, you seek the hitbox to hit your opponent.
This wasn't the case, as a jumping ping, and a jumping ping like that will certainly move the hitbox constantly.
It did move, I had to check TAB for his new ping whilst fighting.
If you're saying that this was a straight up fair fight, then I don't know where you've been these years you've been playing SA-MP.

Since when in online competitive gaming, has ping been ignored?
I've taught myself to fight FPS laggers, 400 pingers, hell even 700 pingers if you may, in SA-MP.
Even moving hitboxes, by checking their new ping with TAB.
But this isn't as easy as you seem to think, the playerlist isn't something which is put on the side, like the killist.

You, Darkness, or someone else. You wouldn't say "lagger" to anyone would you.
Nah, of course you wouldn't.
You're saying that if UsAma with his 300-700 ping beats you, that means hes better than you.

All I ask for, is for this discussion to end.
1. XrAy won, this is over.
2. This is a tournament, you cannot state that hes better than me.
3. The fight wasn't fair.
4. I gave up indeed, and accepted my loss without giving any harsh complaints to take it the "mature way".

Conclusion made.

im not complaining or just defending sm1 iou , i know u long ago ofc not that long and u were the 1 who teached me about lead aim i cant lie abt it im just saying if he apologized to u or w.e u mustnt posted saying he had 15- 400 ping maybe u r better than him or hes better than u dznt matter all i waz sayin is that no need to excuse ive seen u many times u were complaining just cuz u lost this 1
SA-MP isnt a FAIR GAME different HB's and Different pings everythn is different thats why no1 is better than the other in my view
im defending him because he havnt done anythn with his ping just to win a fight club tournament which is nth compared to real things in real life
and about accepting ur loss im not sure about it bcz u saying " its not fair match and u cannot state that hes better than me" u might be the best for sm1 and the worst for others
i just hate this kind of act thats all ;-)

Re: Fight Club Tournament - XrAy - 09-14-2010

SA-MP E-Drama -_-

Oh and Ryder thanks for the property  :9~  :9~  :9~  :D

I didn't mean i will go totally inactive , just less visiting LVP than before , school is better than sitting on the PC shooting pixels.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - Peru - 09-14-2010

Then why didn't you ask for the fights to be re-scheduled? Or you could have at least asked to have the last 5 fights when XrAy's ping was stable.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - XrAy - 09-14-2010

Ryder can't you lock the topic and end this spam  8)7

Re: Fight Club Tournament - Peru - 09-14-2010

(09-14-2010, 01:06 PM)XrAy link Wrote: Ryder can't you lock the topic and end this spam  8)7

I would need a forum admin to lock it. But I just want to know why he didn't ask me to re-schedule the fights. Maybe he thought I was going to respond with, "Don't cry about ping and do your fights". After I get an answer from him, I'll have someone lock it.

Re: Fight Club Tournament - iou - 09-14-2010

(09-14-2010, 11:30 AM)Darkness link Wrote: im not complaining or just defending sm1 iou , i know u long ago ofc not that long and u were the 1 who teached me about lead aim i cant lie abt it im just saying if he apologized to u or w.e u mustnt posted saying he had 15- 400 ping maybe u r better than him or hes better than u dznt matter all i waz sayin is that no need to excuse ive seen u many times u were complaining just cuz u lost this 1
SA-MP isnt a FAIR GAME different HB's and Different pings everythn is different thats why no1 is better than the other in my view
im defending him because he havnt done anythn with his ping just to win a fight club tournament which is nth compared to real things in real life
and about accepting ur loss im not sure about it bcz u saying " its not fair match and u cannot state that hes better than me" u might be the best for sm1 and the worst for others
i just hate this kind of act thats all ;-)

wat

(09-14-2010, 12:52 PM)XrAy link Wrote: I didn't mean i will go totally inactive , just less visiting LVP than before , school is better than sitting on the PC shooting pixels.

Killerline _O-

(09-14-2010, 01:14 PM)Ryder link Wrote: I would need a forum admin to lock it. But I just want to know why he didn't ask me to re-schedule the fights. Maybe he thought I was going to respond with, "Don't cry about ping and do your fights". After I get an answer from him, I'll have someone lock it.

Something like that. :P

nvm useless talkin to ya ;-)