Las Venturas Playground
Top 10 LVP fighters - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Top 10 LVP fighters (/thread-23515.html)

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - Nater - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 05:36 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: bomberteo was the best HC4L duellist, shoe and Gang_Lord were good too- but their main strenghts came from the team fighting.
We gained so much experience fighting all kinds of gangs that we naturally built in exceptional teamwork and earned many outnumbered victories against both easy and tough, respectable gangs.
Tru that bomber would pwn alot of ppl :P  :7

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - Munch - 05-27-2010

Marcel was one of the best fighters from HC4L I think.

But nobody could compete with Sewa_Zinger!

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - Maddolis - 05-27-2010

Eh there were 5-7 stronger fighters in HC4L, and I'm not just talking people that were in it for a week.

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - shoru - 05-27-2010

(05-25-2010, 11:00 AM)Nater link Wrote: i miss shoebox :\ and Terror and Zezima good times
I want them playing back here too Nater, and many players but here are some shitty rules created by some admins,why the hell to ban someone if he disturbed a cruise, whats so important 5 people driving in same time on the same road?And if they done racism or something, why they was not muted for some good weeks to learn their lessons?
There is also a shitty rule, remove kill ratio only if its less than 1.0 or something.
Wondering why no one is playing here as it used to.

Well mate as much as id love them to play again what they did is against the rules and if they was to be unbanned the crew would have to make exceptions for all others that got banned for it to so they cant and wont do it

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - [NB]Zaibatsu - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 12:00 PM)shoru link Wrote: I want them playing back here too Nater, and many players but here are some shitty rules created by some admins,why the hell to ban someone if he disturbed a cruise, whats so important 5 people driving in same time on the same road?And if they done racism or something, why they was not muted for some good weeks to learn their lessons?
There is also a shitty rule, remove kill ratio only if its less than 1.0 or something.

faggots will be faggots and will stay banned comprende? if u dont like the server, leave.

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - Jay - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 12:00 PM)shoru link Wrote: I want them playing back here too Nater, and many players but here are some shitty rules created by some admins,why the hell to ban someone if he disturbed a cruise, whats so important 5 people driving in same time on the same road?And if they done racism or something, why they was not muted for some good weeks to learn their lessons?

Come back when you know what you're talking about, newcomer.

Rofl _O-

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - Darkfire - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 03:15 PM)Jay link Wrote: Come back when you know what you're talking about, newcomer.

+1

Re: Top 10 LVP fighters - LasTRace - 05-27-2010

:N