Las Venturas Playground
[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards (/thread-22793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - bubbles - 03-27-2010

[Image: bubbles.jpg]

What part of me doesn't look female?  Excuse the black eye and fat lip, FiXeR was upset the evening he took that picture because I cammed with Maka without a paypal payment.  Kept me locked in his cage for a week, at least he let me keep my clothes on that time :(  But it was my fault, I should have known better.

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Mark - 03-27-2010

ROFL

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Nater - 03-27-2010

(03-27-2010, 06:12 AM)Mark link Wrote: ROFL
hehe ive seen 2 diff pics for u bubbles and still u cant blame FiXeR for the bad his rarley on these days so u cant blame him for shit everyone has a reason why/who makes LVP shit these days u cant pin it on one person bubbles

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Mike - 03-27-2010

(03-27-2010, 06:18 AM)Nater link Wrote: hehe ive seen 2 diff pics for u bubbles and still u cant blame FiXeR for the bad his rarley on these days so u cant blame him for shit everyone has a reason why/who makes LVP shit these days u cant pin it on one person bubbles

Say what?

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - SaDist - 03-27-2010

(03-27-2010, 04:01 AM)bubbles link Wrote: [Image: bubbles.jpg]

What part of me doesn't look female?  Excuse the black eye and fat lip, FiXeR was upset the evening he took that picture because I cammed with Maka without a paypal payment.  Kept me locked in his cage for a week, at least he let me keep my clothes on that time :(  But it was my fault, I should have known better.

Is that really you bubbles ? rofl

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Mark - 03-27-2010

For some reason I think this picture is fake. :D

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Nater - 03-27-2010

(03-27-2010, 06:28 AM)Mike link Wrote: Say what?
(03-27-2010, 12:40 AM)bubbles link Wrote: Also, I want to take this moment to highlight that FiXeR is the cause of everything bad on LVP... its his actions that turned me into a bomber and hence turned me and others into CUNTS.  If you have a problem with this gang and my behaviour complain to managment about him, becasue he left us no choice.
^ bubbles said FiXeR is cause of all thats bad on LVP its not tru Mike his rarley on that i see so he cant be blamed dude, bubbles ur seriously mental in the head

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - SAFC - 03-27-2010

He's admitted to me a while ago that he's a guy.

If you actually have a conversation with him it's more than obvious. His sexist views on women show in his act.

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - StickZ - 03-27-2010

[Image: bubbles.jpg]
FAKE&GAY

bubbles DUDE you have some serious issues MAN

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - bubbles - 03-27-2010

All of your lies are funny, nearly as funny as the rage. Anyone that uses LVPs teamspeak server clearly knows I'm female... you silly boys.

I think the problem here is that some of you who are still in the stage of life where girls are dirty yucky things with cooties.  Also I'm sure alot of you's are pissed that a 14 year old girl can pwn you.

Then theres the whole why do yous care and why does it matter? Bitterness corrupts the soul.

Another victory for CUNT - pwning nub tards since 2010

Loves, bubbles

-O- *O* -O- *O* -O- *O* -O- *O* -O- *O* -O- *O* -O-