Las Venturas Playground
[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards (/thread-22793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - shoru - 04-03-2010

(04-03-2010, 05:14 AM)GothicDolls link Wrote: I think this gang is a failure like "bubbles"  >:)
Nah, they are good, oh we are good, even I do not know why is my nickname on memberlist, can you remove it bubbles?

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Lithirm - 04-03-2010

(04-03-2010, 08:36 AM)shoru link Wrote: Nah, they are good, oh we are good, even I do not know why is my nickname on memberlist, can you remove it bubbles?
That's not the members list, it's the list of targets :D

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Munch - 04-03-2010

(04-03-2010, 08:36 AM)shoru link Wrote: Nah, they are good, oh we are good, even I do not know why is my nickname on memberlist, can you remove it bubbles?

It's the target list. If you're on it, he probably hates you.

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - SaDist - 04-03-2010

(04-03-2010, 07:54 AM)DaNi3L link Wrote: trying to get on that list? >:)

No, I'm trying to get out  :'(

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - bubbles - 04-04-2010

Yet simple words on a fourm would get you out.....

Your call, think its been proved you can't hide..

Every target has an easy way out, its clear they enjoy being pwned by a 14 year old girl with no skillz otherwise they would do it.    No symapthy.

Welcome to bombsville. Population: you.

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - SaDist - 04-04-2010

haha bubbles, I enjoy shooting your carbomb with my RC plane hehe

you can't bomb me  >:)

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - Nanook - 04-04-2010

There was someone today named HuNtAh trying to act like swift today on the server. Bad mouth, talks big, shoots like shit, ect.

Saw this as a nice target, so I proceeded. At first he was talking big calling me (and everyone else) and "ez kill" each time he lost his life to a carbomb. After about 20 minutes and a dozen carbombs, he started complaining about me being a minimod and saying that I'm just an annoying fag who has destroyed LVP from what it used to be. He then proceeded to become more and more emo and ended up leaving. Bummer.

Poor Hunter became the Hunted.

You know thats a lie Gothic, FaTal, UnSkiLLeD, Silent_boobs, whatever your new nick will be... enjoy your virtual prisons while I'm online.

You and I know the truth and thats all that matters :)

Looks like yet another victory for CUNT there Nanook.  I've lost count this last week alone.

Re: [CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards - SaDist - 04-04-2010

(04-04-2010, 03:29 AM)bubbles link Wrote: You know thats a lie Gothic, FaTal, UnSkiLLeD, Silent_boobs, whatever your new nick will be... enjoy your virtual prisons while I'm online.

You and I know the truth and thats all that matters :)

Looks like yet another victory for CUNT there Nanook.  I've lost count this last week alone.

Look, I dont' give a shit getting my ass bombed. Who the fuck gives a shit about it? Is a fucking game. Why the fuck would I care/cry about it

Good question Gothic, why have you been crying over being on the list to the point of you making a post saying you're leaving just so you can change your nick to avoid being detected?  Why? 

Tell us so we can help you.

Its not too late, we're here to support you in your hour of need. We're nice people who don't like to see other people suffer. You know where I, and the other CUNTS are when you need a shoulder to cry on. *hugs*

Don't worry, everything will be alright, you'll see.