Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Munch - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 01:26 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Look, I said something that was completely none of your business, you could have just ignored it if my post bothered you that bad, ffs. Sick of people correcting others, it's so lame.

And all I did was ask why is it so important for you to hold off your opinion until you've evaluated them, when just a 'good luck' will do and you could of left them at that and not have anything to do with the clan again. Then you went apeshit on me for attacking a post.

(12-31-2009, 01:26 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: you could have just ignored it if my post bothered you that bad, ffs.

How well do you know me? You know I don't just hold back if something bothers me. Not that it bothered me that much, it's not my clan.

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - [W]TR1pin - 12-31-2009

Personally I reckon it's to late to create a SA-MP clan, like GiLLi I think told me when I started creating them, theirs no good SA-MP players around clanless.

But anywho, goodluck :Y)

Quote:TR1pin link=topic=23220.msg278831#msg278831 date=1262224666]
Personally I reckon it's to late to create a SA-MP clan, like GiLLi I think told me when I started creating them, theirs no good SA-MP players around clanless.

But anywho, goodluck :Y)

Not all pllayers start off good yano.

But since SA-MP is sort of dying now, it may be too late for newbies to become the great players people want in their clans. But SA-MP could just be a foundation. These newbies could start off on SA-MP, get used to SA-MP sync, then go off and become a good clan on other games.

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - TeEjAy - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 02:16 AM)Munch link Wrote: And all I did was ask why is it so important for you to hold off your opinion until you've evaluated them, when just a 'good luck' will do and you could of left them at that and not have anything to do with the clan again.

Something this small doesn't require this much attention Munch, just let it go man.

(12-31-2009, 05:25 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Something this small doesn't require this much attention Munch, just let it go man.

Exactly! That's my point with new clans! Most new clans are small and don't require THAT much attention (at least, negative attenetion).

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - TeEjAy - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 05:54 AM)Munch link Wrote: Exactly! That's my point with new clans! Most new clans are small and don't require THAT much attention (at least, negative attenetion).

Wow.

(12-31-2009, 05:56 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Wow.

Ja

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Matthias - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 03:05 AM)Munch link Wrote: But since SA-MP is sort of dying now, it may be too late for newbies to become the great players people want in their clans.
SA-MP isn't dying, in fact, it's the opposite of that. It gets more players every day (max reached is 15009 online or something). LVP just isn't that popular any more (blame the official list being gone).

(12-31-2009, 08:21 AM)Matthias link Wrote: SA-MP isn't dying, in fact, it's the opposite of that. It gets more players every day (max reached is 15009 online or something). LVP just isn't that popular any more (blame the official list being gone).

Yeah it gets many new players, but how many of them players actually stay on SA-MP, and not go to MTA because of the sync? Players may come to SA-MP after having experienced many/some FPS' and not be impressed.

And it could just be getting built up high (new players) just to be knocked down hard.

And I wasn't referring to LVP, as LVP has been fine lately. I was mainly pointing out the fact that GTA SA itself is pretty old, and when some decent GTA comes out (something the complete opposite of GTA:IV), if people can handle it, they'll abandon SA, along with SA-MP.

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Hitman - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 08:38 AM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah it gets many new players, but how many of them players actually stay on SA-MP, and not go to MTA because of the sync?

Almost nobody? SA:MP isnt really known, but even players who somehow got to know SAMP dont have a fucking clue what MTA is.

MTA's big problem is that simply almost nobody of the new players know it.