Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Darkfire - 03-07-2010

Aha.. I think I've just been on the top, never in a new clan, heh.

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Fat Cobra - 03-07-2010

(03-07-2010, 02:24 AM)Munch link Wrote:Because they wanted me in here and I've not actually tried being in a newbie clan yet. I've done most of the others, a clan roughly equaly as new as me on LVP (UW), a top-class clan (UvH) and now a fully new clan while I'm not new (eF). All that's left is a clan of my own...and I won't be doing that any time soon.
haha. sounds like a clanhopper to me

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Munch - 03-07-2010

(03-07-2010, 03:34 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:haha. sounds like a clanhopper to me

Right. Because UW failed and I got asked into UvH by Hitman about 6 months later and left about 4 months after joining, and getting asked into eF about 9 months later I'm a clan hopper?

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Fat Cobra - 03-07-2010

(03-07-2010, 03:36 AM)Munch link Wrote:Right. Because UW failed and I got asked into UvH by Hitman about 6 months later and left about 4 months after joining, and getting asked into eF about 9 months later I'm a clan hopper?
maby, have the attitude of a clanhopper anyway

(03-07-2010, 05:15 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:maby, have the attitude of a clanhopper anyway

You're the only person to say that so far, so I don't think so. I only came to that conclusion anyway before applying for eF which means I'm not a clanhopper.

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Nater - 03-07-2010

Imo a clan hopper is sumone like n00ne he was always in and out of clans, Where is n00ne anyone seen him?  :o  :P

(03-07-2010, 06:00 AM)Nater link Wrote:Imo a clan hopper is sumone like n00ne he was always in and out of clans, Where is n00ne anyone seen him?  :o  :P

He made a post on the WhatPulse topic when he overtook Badeend (March 5th). Before that post he hasn't posted since January 14th.

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Nater - 03-07-2010

(03-07-2010, 06:02 AM)Munch link Wrote:He made a post on the WhatPulse topic when he overtook Badeend (March 5th). Before that post he hasn't posted since January 14th.
Aww yeh fair enough :) :o 14th JAN dats my bro's bday :)

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - shoru - 03-07-2010

darkfire stfu, you are wrong and u know that,
ive created 3 clans before but thats was fail because ive accepted all noobs in,
thats why ive created this one, to avoid that.
for example, one trial was kicked from clan and now is trial for BB.
stop posting against, useless- or go visit other gang sessions  ;)

Re: [eF] Excessive Fighting Clan - Kase - 03-07-2010

(03-06-2010, 11:44 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Guess you'll have to kick everyone then. ;)

Nope, because he, when join LVP, does just that. Doesn't matters if someone did it 1 or 2 times.. And haven't you ever shot at ship, maybe at runners or lame peoples? I guess that you have.