Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - LE7ELS - 06-09-2012

its possible to be in eF and stay in my fungang aswell? :p

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - [NB]Zaibatsu - 06-09-2012

(06-09-2012, 11:58 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: its possible to be in eF and stay in my fungang aswell? :p
_O-

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Carbon - 06-09-2012

(06-09-2012, 11:58 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: its possible to be in eF and stay in my fungang aswell? :p
why the fuck would u want to join these lamers?

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Pedro - 06-09-2012

Awesome news! :D

(06-09-2012, 01:15 PM)Carbon link Wrote: why the fuck would u want to join these lamers?
Lamers? Tell me how many times you have seen some of us getting banned since you are here, lol.

Okay, are you done? Are you good at math? Meh, nevermind, it did really require any effort...

Now think again, but this time, think about the so cool guy you are constantly following his ass, whose name Fat_Cobra. You may also do it for Zaibatsu...tell me when you have done it...

mAzz, seriously, stop acting like a bad ass 'cause you are not, nor we care about whatever you think or say.

Nope, that is not possible at all. :+

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - LasTRace - 06-09-2012

(06-09-2012, 01:24 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Awesome news! :D
Lamers? Tell me how many times you have seen some of us getting banned since you are here, lol.

Okay, are you done? Are you good at math? Meh, nevermind, it did really require any effort...

Now think again, but this time, think about the so cool guy you are constantly following his ass, whose name Fat_Cobra. You may also do it for Zaibatsu...tell me when you have done it...

mAzz, seriously, stop acting like a bad ass 'cause you are not, nor we care about whatever you think or say.
Nope, that is not possible at all. :+

Taking him serious is worthless, he knows it though :')

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - DarkBankai - 06-09-2012

Thats why you should just ignore him. People don't change.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - eyaf - 06-09-2012

Well, your members lames alot, anyways i don't care, and yea, Carbon is a retard.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Carbon - 06-09-2012

pedro it seems like u care alot and btw faye remember 5-0?

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - LE7ELS - 06-09-2012

aww.. okay  :P

btw Carbon - ure just another asslicking brown-nose of Zai .. pls u always come up with some fight results which nobody is interested in  :roll:

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Pedro - 06-09-2012

(06-09-2012, 01:53 PM)LR link Wrote: Taking him serious is worthless, he knows it though :')
Haha, indeed, it's just too fun to watch him. :')

(06-09-2012, 02:17 PM)Faye link Wrote: Well, your members lames alot, anyways i don't care, and yea, Carbon is a retard.
Hi Faye! I barely know you, but the only two things I do remember about you is:
-The first time I saw you on LVP, you invited me for a FC duel and I won 4-1.
-We supposedly were ok and you tried to kill me twice when I had low health lol.

(06-09-2012, 02:23 PM)Carbon link Wrote: pedro it seems like u care alot
Yeah, man. I do care, a lot.

(06-09-2012, 05:15 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: aww.. okay  :P
Check the PM! ;)