Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - inno - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 04:29 PM)McLaine link Wrote: And Zai would still rape me ;)

no worries im with u..... ez ez zai

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Fat Cobra - 05-03-2012

lol at clan motto "never give up"
think u gotta give ur members some english reading lessons kase  :roll:

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Bearrry - 05-03-2012

lol at that guy

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Carbon - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 09:36 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lol at clan motto "never give up"
they never give up tho, they always refill n die n keep comin  _O-

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - LiteZ - 05-03-2012

xD cobra ftw

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - DarkBankai - 05-03-2012

why all this rage? did any eF member got you mad recently?....well, dont sink us please

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - LE7ELS - 05-03-2012

hey guys - are you currently recruiting?

in shows so on the first page but its not very clear to see this on the forums i think  :P

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Pedro - 05-03-2012

Hi, 
How are you doing, Fat_Cobra? I hope you're having such a wonderful day, sir.

It's funny to see how you worry so much about what the others do (in a game). Just because you're a supposed "good" and "fair" fighter, doesn't mean people always have to fight you whenever you are in their way. We have the FC to specifically make fights, if people are up to of course. Other than that, you cannot force people to fight. Remember, LVP isn't only about DM'ing, it's freedom and because of that as long as we follow the rules, we are allowed and free to do whatever we please.

Sometimes I even try to do some fights to make you happy, but you're always the same arrogant guy lol.

Also, if you have opportunity to kill whoever you want with your friends and if you keep abusing of the server rules, why shouldn't I run in order to avoid fighting you when I don't want to?!

You instead, don't seem to understand it, since you're constantly flaming people for absolutely no reason and keep abusing of stuff that you clearly know that is not tolerated in LVP -- such as 2shots and that's why you're banned right now.

Seriously, what do you expect to take? You get mad so fast, it's incredible lol...

Okay, I am going to stop writing as I'm not really getting anything with this...

(05-03-2012, 02:36 PM)Carbon link Wrote: they never give up tho, they always refill n die n keep comin  _O-

Oi,

Low_Carbon, excuse me, but I still see something like "Zaibatsu Coporation" in your personal text. I have just read what you said twice, and it still doesn't make sense (coming from a Zaibatsu Coporation member).

As I said to Fat_Cobra, we can meet in the FC whenever you want. There, no one runs and there shouldn't be excuses. So go follow Fat_Cobra's posts to somewhere else please.

You two, don't hate, love!

(05-03-2012, 06:40 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: hey guys - are you currently recruiting?

in shows so on the first page but its not very clear to see this on the forums i think  :P

We are currently not accepting applications for SA:MP. I am not sure though. I think the main post isn't updated, but wait for Kase's confirmation.

Currently most of the active members are mainly focused in Minecraft. :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - [NB]Zaibatsu - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 08:48 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Low_Carbon, excuse me, but I still see something like "Zaibatsu Coporation" in your personal text. I have just read what you said twice, and it still doesn't make sense (coming from a Zaibatsu Coporation member).

i beg your pardon?

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Fat Cobra - 05-04-2012

pedro u say u run cuz i abuse and come with friends, when im alone and shoot u without abusing and u shoot back u still run :S u simple or what boy??

dont u think its a bit fucking retarded too if u dont wanna fight at all u stalk me on distance so u can headshot with sniper or some other lame shit :S

u should learn from darkbankai whos not scared of dying in a game  rofl and ye ofc u can do whatever u want, lame as much as u want, but ur sinking ef with it, probably dont even understand it

word of advice is to idle on ship another 2000 hours since youre not capable of anything more advanced