Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Gatt - 04-10-2011

YES! Gratz Laine!

Sorry for the inactivity, just finishing off my last piece of coursework (sorry for not telling you about it) and I'll be back and active tomorrow (got my new mouse now).

Lol @ shoru. Ur a joke compared to Kase.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 04-10-2011

(04-10-2011, 12:06 PM)Gatt link Wrote: Lol @ shoru. Ur a joke compared to Kase.

pwnt. Anyway wb Gatt!  :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Kase - 04-10-2011

(04-10-2011, 11:55 AM)shoru link Wrote: He s a great leader I have to reconize.
What he did new on this clan, hes just editing lvp gang first page and recruiting and else shitty things.
Good to see I took one page on his thread, actually I do not give a shit. ;(

Good way to avoid replying to my post  :)

Indeed I just modified the memberlist, paid for a server, got a new and better forum working, scripting gamemodes and main website,  found many cool guys helping me everyday, organized training clan wars, organized weekly trainings, created and managing a twitter account, trained many eF members, split the clan jobs between members to make the whole system efficient and some other shitty things.

Don't even try to say I did nothing, because I lost lots of time to get this clan better and better.

np Gatt, and good luck with your coursework  :D

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Lithirm - 04-10-2011

Shoru, you're a pathetic delirious douche.

eF was a lame gang when you were in it, when Kase took over is when it totally hit the spot. It's only gone better since you left it and came back and then stabbed Kase's back. Kase's made eF more than you could've ever dreamed about.

And if you do not give a shit, then you should really act that way. Because you posting about this clearly shows that you care. And I most certainly do care, Kase's a great guy, something one clearly cannot say about you.

If you want to do me a nice favor and make me really happy follow the advice below.

Go the fuck away with your attempts to get some attention, try to make eF look shitty and disappear into the void where we all can forget you ever existed, thank you.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - HoldeN - 04-10-2011

estroe can you reban shoru please, or a forum mute?

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Pedro - 04-10-2011

First of all, congratulations McLaine! Finally you joined us. Lets keep training and surely, as we all, you'll improve your skills. Good luck! :)

Great news Gatt, welcome back! \o

And then, what's wrong with you, shoru? Obviously that Kase has been doing an awesome job or this clan would have finished when you, for some reason, decided to leave us. You were the one who decided to leave. Honestly, we are better than ever.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - McLaine - 04-10-2011

Thanks to eF's good training and management for giving me the support and opportunity! :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Nater - 04-10-2011

Ok I cant bite my fucking tongue anymore, Gratz Mclaine, but now to the main bit,

SHORU! Just admit your fucking jealous dude, Kase and the other members in eF have done a great job to get eF where its at now I remember when you guys had clan war with SWK you guys did a ok job not to shabby, If it had been while Kase was leading them i reckon it would have came down to the final round Kase and them have done really well and you cant just admit that  they have and you are a shit leader and you think this world revolves around you, eF is now a clan that i laughed at when you asked me to join when i returned last year i was thinking oh fuck no you guys are shit and wont last now that Kase has taken over id actually apply if i was clanless because there is some skill in there, Kase and the eF guys are getting up there and aint a forced to be fucked with, so shoru if you cant acknowledge that Kase and eF aint doing something great i say shut the fuck up and stop mocking them they are great and hope they stay that way and your just jealous that you could never get a clan to be this great

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Frazer - 04-10-2011

(04-10-2011, 12:44 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: Shoru, you're a pathetic delirious douche.

Thats why I love lithirm:D<3

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Nj - 04-11-2011

Shoru just got verbally bitch slapped. POW! :Y