Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Kase - 04-10-2011

(04-10-2011, 01:16 AM)shoru link Wrote: Actually you know that you are not able to lead it,  having clan wars (and wins ofc) makes the clan popular.
Now there are just you and some newbs  (not new players, newbs!) who playes on this life remain server and your doing it very good.
Oh, where is Thunder one of our first members who left because of you 14years fag.Who the fuck knew you before joining eF dls and previous clans, i learned u everything as you reconized and now your acting like a shitard.
clan wars man, thats the basic of an clan if you did not knew before, not just having fun on a server into a group.
kthxbye  -O-

Did you ever ask yourself why almost everyone says eF wasn't a successful clan until I start leading it? And no, there are members from many servers, even LWs. Thunder left SA-MP, and yes I had a discussion with him, but man, even if I'm 14 years old, I'm way more mature than you imo: just look at your pathetic pms like this:

Quote:Hi mate,
Think just abit carefully..
Right now I have enought money(ingame) so Im able to create a gang.
You know that sa-mp is going down, so we should expend eF for more if you want to keep it up.
So, I do not want any leader/coleader etc rank, just a simple forum board to make it for CrimeCraft players who wants to join, general talk an so on.
We will also help you paying monthly for your forum, so please give me another chance and I promise you wont regret,
shoru

And then look at what you're writing. I don't care whether you're 12 or 50, you'll always remain a moron to me (and a good part of LVP players). You teached* me everything, that's right, but it wasn't you who made this clan successful like it's now. It would've been died as soon as you left me alone in an almost empty clan and going apply to three clans consecutively in two days, failing wherever you'd go. You can keep insulting eF, me, the managers, the members, but you'll never be a guy who's been working hard to make it successful.

Clan wars are important, but...

(04-09-2011, 11:41 PM)Munch link Wrote: What good is a clan going into clan wars if the members hated eachother? Or if the members bring nothing positive to the clan?

I'd like to see what you'd do while leading a clan like this now. I guess you'll probably face some new clans, or just give up after your 10th lose in a clan war. Oh and we're having lots of training clan wars, if you're interested.

You're looking retarded man, try to change your arguments in your next reply, or just don't reply at all, since...

(04-10-2011, 01:16 AM)shoru link Wrote: i do not give a shit believe me! :D

Although doesn't seem so  :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Richard - 04-10-2011

lol, shoru. Are you really serious?
If anything, eF thrived ever since you left. A lot of people dislike(d) you which is why they automatically disliked your clan.
When Kase took over (someone with respect), everything went better pretty fast. I'm sure that if anyone had to choose between the two of you, about who made the clan "big", everyone would choose Kase over you.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - DarkBankai - 04-10-2011

WHOOOAAA...a whole page only about shoru :))

edit.shitload on  previous page too =))))

go on,continue...feed him so he can reply again!

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :. - Kase - 04-10-2011

[Image: 2cgyjig.png]

McLaine is finally a probate! Congratulations!

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - DarkBankai - 04-10-2011

gratz laine

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Carbon - 04-10-2011

lol laine on eF  :o

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Kase - 04-10-2011

Yahr, he's been waiting enough  :+

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Frazer - 04-10-2011

(04-09-2011, 06:45 PM)shoru link Wrote: Ask Kase how many clan wars he had since I left.

Well, we had one CW and not a damn training, one invasion on LVP with 3 members. Shoru I used to look up to you, now your just a dickhead, Kase have did a great job. I can't think of a better leader than kase. He got more knowledge that you ever going to get.
He reorganized the whole clan and he even got us some new memebers.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 04-10-2011

Congratz McLaine! Well deserved probate!  O+

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - shoru - 04-10-2011

(04-10-2011, 11:19 AM)Frazer link Wrote: Well, we had one CW and not a damn training, one invasion on LVP with 3 members. Shoru I used to look up to you, now your just a dickhead, Kase have did a great job. I can't think of a better leader than kase. He got more knowledge that you ever going to get.
He reorganized the whole clan and he even got us some new memebers.
He s a great leader I have to reconize.
What he did new on this clan, hes just editing lvp gang first page and recruiting and else shitty things.
Good to see I took one page on his thread, actually I do not give a shit. ;(