Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 04-09-2011

(04-09-2011, 06:45 PM)shoru link Wrote: Jealous, no sir!
Honestly it`s good to see my group is still moving around, even got just few LVP newbs in.The eF clan were a decent one only until I left it, now they are just a simple LVP gang, do not believe? Ask Kase how many clan wars he had since I left.
Anyway, I do not care what others thinks about me, but the reason why Im visiting LVP forums it to check how eF gang is going because, or what remains from it at least.
I really loved being with them in same clan those days.

1. Its not ur group/clan. As far as i know u left the clan, then Kase gave u a chance, then u turned his back on him again.
2. Some LVP newbs? Actually i think most of us (or maybe everyone) aint new into LVP, and i think we have some nice (not pro) overall skills.
3. eF was a decent clan, till u left? dude i can claim that eF is stronger than ever and the only direction i see eF going is up and up.
4. Clanwars? is that the most important thing in samp ? I think its not. I think the fun is most important part of gaming and yes we do have alot of fun!  ;)
5. When i read those 92 pages i see alot of shit against eF till u were in, now i can see that most peeps of LVP community are positive about eF.

So u can claim ur "eF founder" n shit, but Kase, Munch, Deather and Pedro are the real reason why eF is what it is now!  ;)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Kase - 04-09-2011

Honestly it`s good to see my group is still moving around, even got just few LVP newbs in.The eF clan were a decent one only until I left it, now they are just a simple LVP gang, do not believe? Ask Kase how many clan wars he had since I left.
Anyway, I do not care what others thinks about me, but the reason why Im visiting LVP forums it to check how eF gang is going because, or what remains from it at least.
I really loved being with them in same clan those days.

Man, you're pathetic, stop trying to look cool, and go seek attention somewhere else.

We're having costant A/D training clan wars, internal clan trainings, looking for tactics and getting our individual/team skills up. Don't even try to call us LVP newbs, we have been playing in our server, GTA:T, SFR, and many others. Your group? All you did is founding the clan and then leaving when you saw it wasn't getting pretty good. You can't even say this is your group. The eF clan belongs to its members. The eF clan has been just getting better since you left it, and the only thing you're doing now is, as I said, trying to get attention after your failish tries to get back in it. And you're getting annoying with the clan wars argument, since when the clan activity is defined only by its clan wars? And why would you cry to get back in a simple LVP gang, just like you said? Seems you have low standards or something.

Yeah right :')

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - ZheMafo - 04-09-2011

(04-09-2011, 10:40 PM)Kase link Wrote: Man, you're pathetic, stop trying to look cool, and go seek attention somewhere else.
nuff' said.  :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Munch - 04-09-2011

(04-09-2011, 12:51 PM)shoru link Wrote: Good to see Epic Fail is still up!  *O*

How does it feel to know you created this epic fail?

The clan isn't going down, it isn't having clan wars like it did when you were in it, but then again we haven't just concentrated on clan wars. Instead we have been working on other areas, such as the site, the server, relations with the members of the clan and the applications. What good is a clan going into clan wars if the members hated eachother? Or if the members bring nothing positive to the clan?

The clan wars are closed at the moment, so of course there won't be clan wars. Once the clan is ready to go into clan wars, then it'll do it and I believe Kase will do it when the time is right. Rushing into clan wars just for the sake of clan wars is reckless and unnecessary.

When the previously mentioned areas, amongst other areas are improved to a satisfying standard, then we can look at clan wars. Until then, we're happy being the epic fails that you created. :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - striker - 04-10-2011

ehh why you guys worry with him eF is good keep it up :+

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - shoru - 04-10-2011

(04-09-2011, 10:40 PM)Kase link Wrote: Man, you're pathetic, stop trying to look cool, and go seek attention somewhere else.

We're having costant A/D training clan wars, internal clan trainings, looking for tactics and getting our individual/team skills up. Don't even try to call us LVP newbs, we have been playing in our server, GTA:T, SFR, and many others. Your group? All you did is founding the clan and then leaving when you saw it wasn't getting pretty good. You can't even say this is your group. The eF clan belongs to its members. The eF clan has been just getting better since you left it, and the only thing you're doing now is, as I said, trying to get attention after your failish tries to get back in it. And you're getting annoying with the clan wars argument, since when the clan activity is defined only by its clan wars? And why would you cry to get back in a simple LVP gang, just like you said? Seems you have low standards or something.

Yeah right :')
Actually you know that you are not able to lead it,  having clan wars (and wins ofc) makes the clan popular.
Now there are just you and some newbs  (not new players, newbs!) who playes on this life remain server and your doing it very good.
Oh, where is Thunder one of our first members who left because of you 14years fag.Who the fuck knew you before joining eF dls and previous clans, i learned u everything as you reconized and now your acting like a shitard. carry on, i do not give a shit believe me! :D
clan wars man, thats the basic of an clan if you did not knew before, not just having fun on a server into a group.
kthxbye  -O-

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - HoldeN - 04-10-2011

fact is, if shoru hadda stayed in this clan, it would of went down hill, now Kase is leading it, it's one of LVP's top clans imo.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Carbon - 04-10-2011

holdens got a point, shoru stop that useless arguin cuz everyone is laughin at u anyway, n eF are strong enough to fight with on gangwars  O+

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - deather - 04-10-2011

shoru, I sometimes talk to thunder/connect and he left not only eF but samp when he decided to leave. And never showed any interest in getting back to the clan just because it had grown like you do.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: 213.5.176.158:7779 :: forum.eFclan.net :. - Carbon - 04-10-2011

(04-10-2011, 07:39 AM)deather link Wrote: shoru, I sometimes talk to thunder/connect and he left not only eF but samp when he decided to leave. And never showed any interest in getting back to the clan just because it had grown like you do.
  _O-