Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - HoogerBooger - 03-05-2011

You see Zaibatsu, it's just a matter of time till they break down under the pressure...

Step by step, smooth and steady...

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Kase - 03-05-2011

Keep counting the score, Kase&Jhon vs HoogerBooger.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Gatt - 03-05-2011

What's done is done, no need to argue over it.
Everybody just chill! 8)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Bloodst3r - 03-05-2011

(03-05-2011, 04:22 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: i never flame my own mates except when we are joking but seems like ur too conservative of understanding it, however ima tell eFs to post here if they can complain about my attitude against them, then we will see. Then comes Zai thing - do u rly expect ur mates to be happy that ur neutral when eF is having a fight with other gang? lol ur sayin it like ur doing a good thing. Even the biggest noobs will realise difference between killing each other in gang war and in DM without purpose, and i've never made ppl "obey" me lol, there is difference between obeyin and helping ur mate because he asks u to do it ? and if u respond to his request for help what? ur obeying him? lol bloods seriously dont make me go offensive on u, u quit now drop it and go apply for T if u want  :)

Come on don't make me post screen shots, it had no bit of humor nor sarcasm, Fragnoxx also thought the same about your attitude and he said that he actually withdrawn his application because of you and if you'll say who cares, after all his an applicant thus you should of treated him in a good way.

I haven't said that being neutral is good, it's a 50-50. About you want me / us to obey you, come on we both know that since we were both together in [V], don't let me bring jojo here, I bet he has poems about your personality...and [T] has nothing to do with our topic

PS: I wont go further in discussion on here, talk me in game if you want to say anything, we're just spamming the topic and going off topic.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 03-05-2011

(03-05-2011, 05:11 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Come on don't make me post screen shots, it had no bit of humor nor sarcasm, Fragnoxx also thought the same about your attitude and he said that he actually withdrawn his application because of you and if you'll say who cares, after all his an applicant thus you should of treated him in a good way.

I haven't said that being neutral is good, it's a 50-50. About you want me / us to obey you, come on we both know that since we were both together in [V], don't let me bring jojo here, I bet he has poems about your personality...and [T] has nothing to do with our topic

PS: I wont go further in discussion on here, talk me in game if you want to say anything, we're just spamming the topic and going off topic.

jojo told me to lead Vs since i got promoted to leader, and i remember clearly that he gave me all the power, and i dont remember doing bad things in [V] and i've never abused my power, anytime i was doing some kind of mistake he was there to show me what im doing wrong and i was always doing what he adviced me, but then i just passed him. and fragnoxx? i've never got known with him, so theres no matter what he thinks about me since he dont know a shit abt me
lol cant believe that - yesterday we were mates and 2day ur backstabbing me with lies and twisting the facts according to how its good for u and bad for me  :)

p.s. and the fact that u left without tryin to speak with me - that just shows how much u care about eF, so u've chosen the easiest cut, now dont complain

Argh, sorry I can't stop myself from replying back oh well.

jOjO asked you to lead [V] because you did moderate the forums perfectly but your attitude wasn't good at all.

You don't wanna talk about how much I care for Excessive Fighters because Kase only would know that, I bet I can find infinite logs of my reports to him, but every single time I managed to convince myself to be patient and stay, until last time you flamed me I thought it's enough, not exactly where I belong anymore...You guy(s) have different friends and enemies which differs between you and me.

And I always was nice to you ( and will still be, this is just an argument for me, so back stabbing didn't make sense to me, just saying what happened and what forced me to leave ) and I'm not either complaining, once again I'm saying the reasons that pushed me to leave

-Different friends and enemies than my clan mates
-Voodoo's attitude towards me

I will try to stop myself from posting, sorry for spamming the topic once again, if it's bothering you, Kase, please delete it.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 03-05-2011

before i got my post in [V] jojo was sure that i've improved alot of my attitude, so dont talk shit :) backstabbing is what u do - tryin to set my mates against me  :) now say what u will, it doesnt matter for me, i've realised what kind of a guy are you  ;)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Daniel - 03-05-2011

Bloodster leaving is just a big loss for eF anyway :X

(03-05-2011, 05:48 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: before i got my post in [V] jojo was sure that i've improved alot of my attitude, so dont talk shit :) backstabbing is what u do - tryin to set my mates against me  :) now say what u will, it doesnt matter for me, i've realised what kind of a guy are you  ;)

What is funny that you're trying to lie / convince me with something that jOjO said and he's my brother IRL..and as I told you for me it has nothing to do with back stabbing, you flame me a lot, I got bothered, I left what's so back stabbing ? and okay think of me however you like

-My last post regarding this topic.

[me=BLoODsT3R_]waves at Daniel, long time buddy.[/me]

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Mark - 03-05-2011

(03-05-2011, 08:37 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: -My last post regarding this topic.
Fuck. How many times have I read this here. THIS IZ MAH LAST POST IN ZEH THREAD. Just continue the argument please, you're making yourself look retarded repeating the same line over and over again.