Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Nater - 03-04-2011

(03-04-2011, 10:46 AM)Kase link Wrote: I like cows.
i like cheese :+

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - [M_W]Bani - 03-04-2011

(03-04-2011, 10:40 AM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Yeah, forum.eFclan.net

Why not ? everyone has a fair chance  :+ ( with some exceptions xD )

He just joined the A team from lw so...

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Bloodst3r - 03-04-2011

Quote:Bani link=topic=23220.msg376964#msg376964 date=1299242791]
He just joined the A team from lw so...

Perhaps he should belong to these exceptions then... :roll:

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - SolidRock - 03-04-2011

(03-04-2011, 10:46 AM)Kase link Wrote: I like cows.

Gotta love pussies though.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Kase - 03-05-2011

BLooDsTeR just left, a few problems within the clan. Good luck man  :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Bloodst3r - 03-05-2011

In case of 'clan hopper' ' why ? ' etc, here is my answer, but before I say it out loud, Voodoo I wont go further in discussion except if you say something that is not true, and you know / knew I don't like that kind of jokes then you come saying ' you know me I can't control my nerves etc ' well anyway...

http://i56.tinypic.com/2iuwew3.png

basically it wasn't only this, maybe some of you know that I have previous problems already with Voodoo in [V], also was the reason I left :P

If someone wants to ask me anything just to it in game / IRC so we stay on topic.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 03-05-2011

I never rly saw u as part of eF since always we've asked u to join us (no matter if its about taking turfs/gang wars or w/e) u never was on our side, coming up with stupid excuses and every time i was asking u for smt u was doing the reverse of what i've asked u for. Everything i am doing for the clan is for its good, the point that ur not appreciating it is another question.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Bloodst3r - 03-05-2011

(03-05-2011, 03:37 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: I never rly saw u as part of eF since always we've asked u to join us (no matter if its about taking turfs/gang wars or w/e) u never was on our side, coming up with stupid excuses and every time i was asking u for smt u was doing the reverse of what i've asked u for. Everything i am doing for the clan is for its good, the point that ur not appreciating it is another question.

Okay, I didn't join _all_ times, but I certainly joined a lot and I did help a lot.

I either was on eF's side or neutral, but I was never against you..for example, Zaibatsu, I didn't help eF, nor helped Zaibatsu.

Unlike you yesterday when you asked if you can invite [KiLlAh] and I told you not to because he is my enemy, yet you invited him...so what do you expect in return from me ?

So let me just say what I haven't been doing for eF's good to make this shorter, also not only what I think but I asked Kase he said this is the only thing I wasn't helpful with, I didn't help all times because sometimes I had high ping / no mood etc, apart from that I did nothing wrong.

Voodoo: You flame your _clan mates_, you always want us / me to obey you and help you whenever you ask for it.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Agent - 03-05-2011

You both need to get laid .

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 03-05-2011

i never flame my own mates except when we are joking but seems like ur too conservative of understanding it, however ima tell eFs to post here if they can complain about my attitude against them, then we will see. Then comes Zai thing - do u rly expect ur mates to be happy that ur neutral when eF is having a fight with other gang? lol ur sayin it like ur doing a good thing. Even the biggest noobs will realise difference between killing each other in gang war and in DM without purpose, and i've never made ppl "obey" me lol, there is difference between obeyin and helping ur mate because he asks u to do it ? and if u respond to his request for help what? ur obeying him? lol bloods seriously dont make me go offensive on u, u quit now drop it and go apply for T if u want  :)