Las Venturas Playground
.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :. (/thread-22034.html)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 12-03-2010

i respect only ppl who deserve to be respected. i dont like ppl to think they're best and when they fail at smt to start doing stupid excuses and whine. i cant just respect someone, just because someone tell me to. :) just my 2 cents

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - No_M3rcy - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 10:08 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: i respect only ppl who deserve to be respected. i dont like ppl to think they're best and when they fail at smt to start doing stupid excuses and whine. i cant just respect someone, just because someone tell me to. :) just my 2 cents

man seriously i didn't excuse, it might be lagged same time or somthing and saw everyone lagged, and doesn't mean you don't have to respect your own leader and listen to him, and i don't hate you and i dont think i am the best or somthing i'm just tellin you u warped in 2 fights and that's possible and i didn't lie.. and i dont want to flame or anything just tell what i think, gf tho.

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - VooDoo_CHiLe - 12-03-2010

i never disrespected Kase or any of the rest of the eF team, but he cant order me who should i respect and who i shouldnt.. he may tell me "lets gather 2gether and kill this gang" or smt like that but he (or any other leader) cant just say "respect this player or kick" i hope we are good now ;)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - [Sw]Mike - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 10:08 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: i respect only ppl who deserve to be respected. i dont like ppl to think they're best and when they fail at smt to start doing stupid excuses and whine. i cant just respect someone, just because someone tell me to. :) just my 2 cents
I love this guy <3. ''voodoo''

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - No_M3rcy - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 10:56 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: i never disrespected Kase or any of the rest of the eF team, but he cant order me who should i respect and who i shouldnt.. he may tell me "lets gather 2gether and kill this gang" or smt like that but he (or any other leader) cant just say "respect this player or kick" i hope we are good now ;)

ye we are good, gfs today, you earn my respect. :Y
but you still my enemie so keep the fights up ^_^

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - cripller - 12-04-2010

As munch said:::
Depends on the person getting denied, but generally getting denied because they "would not fit" means something about them doesn't belong in the clan they're getting denied from. Usually it's their attitude, behaviour or past.

Cripller, if you feel you were wrongfully denied or still wish to be a part of eF then try sticking around with us (by us I mean the active ones) and contribute on the eF forums. If you're still serious about it sometime in the future and feel you've improved the area the clan feel you're weak at (ie attitude) then you're welcome to try again.

But please, don't make another account and try and apply, and don't keep applying after just a week or whatever.
  I wont change my name and apply again... and I will be back in some days coz my PC crashed its a shit..... when my PC will be gud to play I will try to join eF again xD...

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - Munch - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 03:21 PM)cripller link Wrote: As munch said:::
Depends on the person getting denied, but generally getting denied because they "would not fit" means something about them doesn't belong in the clan they're getting denied from. Usually it's their attitude, behaviour or past.

Cripller, if you feel you were wrongfully denied or still wish to be a part of eF then try sticking around with us (by us I mean the active ones) and contribute on the eF forums. If you're still serious about it sometime in the future and feel you've improved the area the clan feel you're weak at (ie attitude) then you're welcome to try again.

But please, don't make another account and try and apply, and don't keep applying after just a week or whatever.
  I wont change my name and apply again... and I will be back in some days coz my PC crashed its a shit..... when my PC will be gud to play I will try to join eF again xD...

We have a nice quote button that makes quoting people a lot easier. Should try using it sometime.

And okay if you wish to try and join eF again then good luck with that.  :)

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - No_M3rcy - 12-04-2010

as munch said:::

And okay if you wish to try and join eF again then good luck with that.

YO this last post you did about him it was over a week, crip apply so if you fail you can make another one after week, don't waste time!  :9~

Re: .: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :. - HoldeN - 12-05-2010

(12-04-2010, 11:15 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: as munch said:::

And okay if you wish to try and join eF again then good luck with that.

YO this last post you did about him it was over a week, crip apply so if you fail you can make another one after week, don't waste time!  :9~
If he wants any chance of getting in he should wait a little longer, to get to know them and shi.

Re: .: eF :: Excessive Fighting :. - Kase - 12-05-2010

[Image: 2vj4ymf.jpg]

● Our new server is running! Details below.

Hostname: eF | Battlegrounds
Server IP: 213.5.176.158:7779
Gamemodes: Battlegrounds 7.0b
Players: Maxium 18
Game: San Andreas: Multiplayer (SA:MP) 0.3b