Las Venturas Playground
me - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: me (/thread-20517.html)

Pages: 1 2

me - Mark - 09-12-2009

[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]Mark, [UvH_P]yelkreb, etc.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Mark[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Christmas Island[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]15 atm.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]06/03 (that's dd/mm)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]GTA IV, FlatOut2, CoD4.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on L[b]VP Since:[/b][/td][td]early 2008 (goddamn shitty lvp-word filter)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Last intro was made pretty quickly and it was boring, so I thought I'd write a new longer one. I started playing SA-MP in the end of 2007, although I knew everything about it since it was released, but I couldn't play it, because I had a shitty old PC. In December 2007 I got a new one, so finally I got a chance to play it on my very own PC. At first I went to some kind of official server, DM, where I enjoyed killing other teams. Later I thought that it's time to discover new servers, so I went to the Las Venturas Playground Community because it had a large amount of players. I entered the server under some random name, and began with cruising by myself and exploring the server. I found this property in Fort Carson the 'Green Cactus Bar', and I wanted so much to buy it, but didn't have the cash, so I killed few newbies, and finally bought it. After some time someone else bought, I was very pissed, and thought there is no use to buy properties since you can own them only for 10 minutes, for some reason I thought if you buy them, they will always remain yours. At that time, I was a part of GTANetwork, GTAForums, and they opened their SA-MP server, so I became a regular there, was playing almost every day with GTAForumers, until it got closed on 28th April 2008 because of GTA IV coming out the next day. In May I didn't play SA-MP, but in June I became active once again, got lots of time, and thought that I should start playing SA-MP again. By that time my friend (I won't name who) wanted also to play SA-MP with me, so I borrowed him the CD, he installed and after that we were exploring together lots of servers, and when we played on the Las Venturas Playground Community, we really much liked it, so we decided to stay regulars there. I met lots of good people there, and even decided to join the the Las Venturas Playground Community community, along with IRC channels. In September I became inactive once again in SA-MP, but I still stayed with the community, being active on the forums and IRC, and sometimes even visited the server.

My gang history is not really interesting, but somewhere in July I got invited to [MC] (lol), I stayed there for ca 3 days and left, because it was shitty and full of lamers. Now I don't remember whether I got invited to [UW] or I asked to join, but I went there after I left [MC]. My friend was in that gang as well, so we were having fun killing people, hanging around and chilling with GTA_Rules, Munch and couple of others. In few weeks I got kicked from there, and few days later the gang closed itself. I was clanless for a long period, and somewhere around 2009 summer Joe invited me to join NG, at first I declined, but he still begged me to join, so I joined, dunno why at first I got kicked from there, but Joe got me back although I didn't want to, I had in mind to join UvH, so I didn't wear the tag with a hope to get kicked from the gang, and eventually I got for the reason "not wearing a tag". I then quickly applied to UvH and got probation status in few days.

Besides SA-MP I really like to do other things. Like to chat with people, listen to music, hang out, take pictures and so on. I am a regular IRC user, always in lots of channels, I like listening to trance, dance, house, pop, electronic, techno music. You can see it here. I have knowledge in computers, pawn, and I am currently trying to learn PHP. I am also working on the World War III project, link.

Well, that's about it, I might write more later on, but I guess the story is too long already. And finally, shoutouts to the following people:

Jay, woot, Cave, dab, pdescobar, Fireburn, Beethi, DeLiC, MrBondt, TRaven, FiXeR, Maka, XiZ, Twilight, Vinpower, LobbyZ, Wesley, Matthias, Galvanize (Blackbean), FateTrip, Hitman, SoNiX, [SWK]GhOmy_, Pedro, James, 8ball, Athene, ecstacy, immo, Alpha, DCreations, Sander, Stef, StickZ, Turkey, Munch, Cyrix404, Philip, Jhon, Lithirm, [uL], [UvH].

Re: me - Philip - 09-12-2009

:w Nice intro Mark.

Re: me - Hellweed - 09-12-2009

nic intro jus cuz my names in thereĀ  8)

Re: me - Cave - 09-12-2009

Hai Mark. :>

Re: me - Keanu_Reeves - 09-12-2009

Hello son of Jeruselum.

Re: me - Alpha - 09-13-2009

u r my best friend

Re: me - Shark - 09-13-2009

welcome to lvp

Re: me - Matthias - 09-13-2009

Nice intro mate!

Re: me - shoru - 09-13-2009

Anyway...