Las Venturas Playground
<Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] (/thread-17472.html)

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Ph03n1x - 04-29-2009

(04-29-2009, 10:31 PM)Jerome link Wrote: If not shut up already i'm seriously sick to fucking death of you, and the rest of these childish morons. Just grow up, i feel sorry for you almost.

So stop posting in their threads fool.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Shark - 04-29-2009

(04-29-2009, 10:36 PM)Jerome link Wrote: So wait let me get this straight ... you actually, searched for my email address, then you must of searched google, found my Youtube, found the video, posted it, and failed to watch it. If you had of watched you would of noticed that during the video, i didn't put the camera down. Infact, i wasn't even in the video, my voice is heard but that is all. So fail again Shark.

And can you just not help yourself? You have an urge to post bullshit after every post i make? I wonder what Richard will make of this.

Nope, I randomly checked LVP channel and checked the LVP Beta test video, and your comment was there, so I went to your profile and voilá.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - SoNiX - 04-29-2009

Jerome plz stop posting here your shity crap go post in your makeup thread..

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - ZheMafo - 04-29-2009

Stop flaming each others, why just don't make a conversation out of this?
And talk about it with 'words' from everyone, with no flame.
And sort it out on the good way, instead of the bad way.. :w

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - cloakster - 04-30-2009

Sorry for interrupting, but saying your a fucking lamer/asskisser or whatever is just a lazy, stupid, uncreative and especially lame way to trash talk. Please learn to use your brain if your going to trash talk...its not that hard to think of something good.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Jag - 04-30-2009

Hi S2K

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - shoebox - 04-30-2009

haha s2k so ez :D

i got my reasons that we lost asks them and ill explain sooo seeing we lost to misterflame i bet you wont but lets rematch with hc4l finest players and no trials and inactie people cuz we hade less this time if we still lose ill close hc4l you wont have any lose on this bet. i kinda like the ba war mode so lets play that also lets include this if we lose me shoebox will stop playing on lvp you still have nothing running against you. accept this and ill give you a date 2 weeks before that war will happen we will do it fair checkings ips etc.  tbh like i said in drunk posts and this drunk post we pwn s2k end of story im asumming ull accpect gl

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - HaZe - 04-30-2009

oh my fucking god shoebox... lol.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Ph03n1x - 04-30-2009

(04-30-2009, 03:45 AM)shoebox link Wrote: haha s2k so ez :D

i got my reasons that we lost asks them and ill explain sooo seeing we lost to misterflame i bet you wont but lets rematch with hc4l finest players and no trials and inactie people cuz we hade less this time if we still lose ill close hc4l you wont have any lose on this bet. i kinda like the ba war mode so lets play that also lets include this if we lose me shoebox will stop playing on lvp you still have nothing running against you. accept this and ill give you a date 2 weeks before that war will happen we will do it fair checkings ips etc.  tbh like i said in drunk posts and this drunk post we pwn s2k end of story im asumming ull accpect gl

LMFAO!

You got owned so hard on LVP tonight too xDDD And you wouldnt stop crying then either!

Me n SoNiX killed you and maddlagz 10 times each and you killed me ONCE. That was it. You were real ez kills. We raped you 20 - 1 tonight and you both ended up crying and /rage quitting. Anyone can look it up in the LVP echo logs if they want, but hopefully SoNiX will post screenshots in the morning to shut you the fuck up like the lil b1tch that you are xD

S2K 3 - HC4L 2

S2K 20 - HC4L 1

Stop making excuses, accept you suck, accept that S2K >> HC4L, and close your clan already like you said you would in your drunken bet before the match. It's faildead anyway, and the way you keep wanting to bet that you'll close it seems that you want to close it anyway... so...

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Zmoney - 04-30-2009

dam shoebox took the lost hard, man dont get all suicidal on me