Las Venturas Playground
[Introduction] Gaahl - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: [Introduction] Gaahl (/thread-16199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[Introduction] Gaahl - Gaahl - 02-07-2009

I felt like updating this presentation topic after 2 years ;)

Hello, I'm Gianluca and I'm Italian, I discovered SA:MP in mid-2007 while randomly searching on google for a multiplayer mod for this game. The servers I joined first were Partyserver and Novocaine: I didn't know anything about RW and WW at the time, so I just played randomly around them. I went on playing on PS and NoV for around 1 year, getting more interested in RW and WW each day I passed playing there. When PS went down and I got banned from NoV for admin flaming, I felt like finding out some new servers to play on. I have been told mainly 2 names: GTA:T for WW and LVP for RW's finest. So I joined both in about mid-2008, I really wanted to improve my skills and get competitive: I enjoyed playing SA:MP a lot. I played a lot as a lonewolf on GTA:T, and started to fight anyone I could find on LVP. At the beginning I sucked pretty bad at RW, I preferred WW over them, but the LVP community started somehow to be addicting, and the streetfights were really cool. I started to improve my RW skills partially leaving WW apart, even tho I was constantly being raped by [BA] or [HC4L]. :P
One day I fought Blood_Bukak in a 1v1: even tho his skills were much nicer than mine, he asked me if I wanted to be tried out for joining [BA].  I was a total noob at the time, and my try-out failed pretty much, but he told me I could try again in a couple months cause I was a cool guy.

SSl

Sadly, some months later [BA] died, even tho I was improving a lot (special thanks to Fat_Cobra for teaching me the basis of RW and lead-aim), so I eventually joined [SSl] a couple months later: the clan was pretty inactive, and in about 3-4 weeks I left them after arguing with the leader.

NiP

As I had just left [SSl], Mafo fought me while I was still wearing the tag (mIRC was pretty much unknown to me at times) and PM'ed me: "You're the best SSl I've fought against, would you like to join NiP?" I liked Mafo and Midget's skills so I accepted their invite: I enjoyed my time in NiP very much, fighting side to side with HC4L agains BB's :) Sadly I had some legal issues and I couldn't play SA:MP for a while, when I came back the clan was closed due to the inactivity of some members and the disappearing of Midget (miss you, mate :'()

HC4L

When I came back from my personal troubles, I PM-ed Mafo, asking what was he doing now that NiP was closed. He PM-ed me back saying he had joined HC4L again. When I got ingame, Bomberteo invited me to join HC4L too, and I accepted, having some of my greatest SA:MP time ever. We rolled kicking everyone's ass, and I was improving my RW skills every day, as long as my WW ones in GTA:T. Eventually a war between UvH, MOB and HC4L started for the outlaws question, and we easily fought for hours on the streets of LVP without getting ever bored. Everything was going on fine in HC4L, until shoebox, Terror and Zezima got banned. Lithirm took care of the LVP part of the clan, doing a great job while shoebox and Terror played on LW. The clan went on 2 separate sides (even tho I played on LW with shoebox and Terror too) for about 1 month, then shoebox decided it was time to put an end to HC4L, closing the clan permanently.

uL and UvH

After the closing of HC4L, I stayed clanless for a couple months, until [uL] was created: it was a very cool clan, with some of the best oldschool fighters in it. I applied for them, I got some good progress with my application but the clan was really into clanwars, and I didn't have much spare time since it was my first year in uni too, so I withdrew after 2 weeks as an applicant. I didn't feel much like joining a clan anymore, but then I started playing with Hitman and all the other [UvH]'s, I got to know these awesome guys and applied for them. I got accepted as a full member about 1 month later, I've been in this wonderful clan for a year or so and I'm not going to move EVAR.

...and that's pretty much all, folks!

Hope you enjoyed reading this walltext.

Greetings, Gaahl.

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - bAd CaT - 02-07-2009

hai. Gaahl, ..hope , will c u in any of Lvp gangs...have fun  (:

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - Munch - 02-07-2009

Welcome to LVP mate

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - Peru - 02-07-2009

_O- Nice avatar. Hope to see you around! :)

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - Matthias - 02-10-2009

Welcome to this wonderfull comunity

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - SoNiX - 02-10-2009

Welcome to Las Venturas Playground

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - Mystery_Maker - 02-10-2009

Quote:Matthias link=topic=17157.msg178544#msg178544 date=1234271305]
:)

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - XiZ - 02-10-2009

Quote:Matthias link=topic=17157.msg178544#msg178544 date=1234271305]
Welcome to this...lolwut?

Welcum

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - speedruntrainer - 02-10-2009

Welcum XD

-------------------------------------

New on LVP? read the rules. /rules

-------------------------------------

Re: [Introduction] Gaahl - LasTRace - 02-10-2009

Yea today i saw u in game :) Wellcome !! good luck in lvp n ssL!