Las Venturas Playground
King of All - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: King of All (/thread-14982.html)

Re: King of All - LilBoy - 02-16-2012

Only one Supreme Knight! 8)

Re: King of All - Peru - 02-17-2012

(02-16-2012, 02:57 PM)HoldeN link Wrote: supreme knight > forgive

i think so ;'(

How dare you attempt to negotiate with the King?

Re: King of All - Sadik - 02-21-2012

Rydah 8)

Re: King of All - Peru - 02-23-2012

(02-21-2012, 09:39 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Rydah 8)

Yo you still play Black Ops?

Re: King of All - xBlueXFoxx - 02-29-2012

(02-23-2012, 02:47 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Yo you still play Black Ops?

What the FUCK! Who the fuck plays Black Ops!? What an absolute mockery of a game, the game is just as absurd as Modern HorseShit 3, old Infinity Ward all the way.

Re: King of All - Peru - 03-01-2012

(02-29-2012, 08:53 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: What the FUCK! Who the fuck plays Black Ops!? What an absolute mockery of a game, the game is just as absurd as Modern HorseShit 3, old Infinity Ward all the way.

I have to disagree with you there, son. While both games have their flaws, in my opinion, Black Ops is the superior game. Treyarch Devs are experts at creating maps. Killstreaks are balanced and it has a better GUN ON GUN YER DONE feeling. MW3 has way too many "additions" that just ruin the game. And don't get me started on the lag compensation.

If only Treyarch would have tweaked Ghost and removed Second Chance, Black Ops would have been a true masterpiece.

Re: King of All - Sadik - 03-01-2012

(02-23-2012, 02:47 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Yo you still play Black Ops?
Yeah, mw3, black ops, mw2, cod4 you know the sh 8)

Re: King of All - xBlueXFoxx - 03-02-2012

(03-01-2012, 08:16 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: I have to disagree with you there, son. While both games have their flaws, in my opinion, Black Ops is the superior game. Treyarch Devs are experts at creating maps. Killstreaks are balanced and it has a better GUN ON GUN YER DONE feeling. MW3 has way too many "additions" that just ruin the game. And don't get me started on the lag compensation.

If only Treyarch would have tweaked Ghost and removed Second Chance, Black Ops would have been a true masterpiece.

I find that funny because the lag compensation is a software that started off in black ops and has went unmodified in modern warfare 3, having the same exact effect over the two.

Re: King of All - Nater - 03-02-2012

Nintendo 64 Golden Eye 007 pwns all COD games :+ True facts!

Re: King of All - Peru - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 12:19 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: I find that funny because the lag compensation is a software that started off in black ops and has went unmodified in modern warfare 3, having the same exact effect over the two.

Then it must be something else because for some reason I don't feel bullshitted on Black Ops like I do on MW3. Many times on a 1 on 1 situation I have unloaded several bullets onto the enemy, and on the killcam it doesn't show me firing a single bullet. Whereas in Black Ops, during a 1 on 1, the several bullets that I did manage to fire register on the killcam, which result in a hitmarker or two. Although I lost in both situations, the fact that my firing registers on Black Ops and not on MW3 says a lot.

But that's just one factor. Main reasons why I dislike MW3 is all "additions." They only ruined the game.