Las Venturas Playground
King of All - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: King of All (/thread-14982.html)

Re: King of All - Gatt - 01-31-2011

My Lord, I am sorry to have to disobey you, but I would like an explanation of why I am JUST a peasant! Why I am just another worthless human being in your kingdom! My Lord, I have served you from when you wasn't even known, to you become the King. I deserve much more than just being a 'loyal peasant'. :( :'(

Re: King of All - Peru - 01-31-2011

(01-31-2011, 02:16 AM)Gatt link Wrote: My Lord, I am sorry to have to disobey you, but I would like an explanation of why I am JUST a peasant! Why I am just another worthless human being in your kingdom! My Lord, I have served you from when you wasn't even known, to you become the King. I deserve much more than just being a 'loyal peasant'. :( :'(

Your words have touched me (no homo). As I recall now, you were that awesome dude that said "Damn" everytime he got dropped. You're also not an annoying cuntbag like some people here. Promoted.

Re: King of All - Unbreak - 01-31-2011

(01-31-2011, 02:42 AM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Your words have touched me (no homo). As I recall now, you were that awesome dude that said "Damn" everytime he got dropped. You're also not an annoying cuntbag like some people here. Promoted.
What about me!?  :(

(01-31-2011, 03:15 AM)Unbreak link Wrote: What about me!?  :(

Look at you.

Re: King of All - xBlueXFoxx - 01-31-2011

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;attach=7265;type=avatar]

Re: King of All - HuRRiCaNe - 01-31-2011

(01-31-2011, 02:16 AM)Gatt link Wrote: My Lord, I am sorry to have to disobey you, but I would like an explanation of why I am JUST a peasant! Why I am just another worthless human being in your kingdom! My Lord, I have served you from when you wasn't even known, to you become the King. I deserve much more than just being a 'loyal peasant'. :( :'(
This guy though this was a real kingdom

Ontopic
Removed me from Knights ?? I izh zhe Peruviann XD

Re: King of All - Daniel - 01-31-2011

So who is the almighty Emperor ? :Y)

Re: King of All - XyL0 - 01-31-2011

So,Ryder y are u not now,left SA-MP  :'( :?

(01-31-2011, 06:13 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: This guy though this was a real kingdom

Ontopic
Removed me from Knights ?? I izh zhe Peruviann XD

I don't know, son... I was like "too many damn knights" and it just happened :/

(01-31-2011, 07:04 AM)Daniel link Wrote: So who is the almighty Emperor ? :Y)

})

(01-31-2011, 01:53 PM)XyL0 link Wrote: So,Ryder y are u not now,left SA-MP  :'( :?

I didn't really "leave" SAMP. I just left crew for a couple of reasons and also because I wasn't playing on LVP like I used to play before. I was planning to still get on LVP as a player and chill, but every time I saw the player count, it just depressed me deeply. So I PS3'd all day.

Re: King of All - Mark - 01-31-2011

Everyone got bored of chilling and eventually quit LVP.