Las Venturas Playground
King of All - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: King of All (/thread-14982.html)

RE: King of All - TheTrolololo - 05-15-2018

(05-13-2018, 06:08 PM)Peru Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 02:45 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Aaand are you aware that once one of the best or even the best server is now a shithole?  If "all" server are managed like that then you must be pretty bad "king"

You're asking me to focus on a grain of sand when I have all the beaches in the world at my disposal.

Im not asking you anything anymore, why would i care about server that owner doesnt care about. Just sayn if you want respect you gotta earn it, and so far from my perspective you are still a peace of shit that only brags about imaginary stuff. You are miles away from anything like king.

RE: King of All - Peru - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 12:01 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Im not asking you anything anymore, why would i care about server that owner doesnt care about. Just sayn if you want respect you gotta earn it, and so far from my perspective you are still a peace of shit that only brags about imaginary stuff. You are miles away from anything like king.

I do not seek the respect of my inferiors.
I understand your confusion since your mind is not properly equipped to grasp the magnitude of my kingdom.
Regardless, it is time for you to bow down.

RE: King of All - TheTrolololo - 05-15-2018

Only one who ill bow to will be a woman i will marry :D For sure not a random scum who thinks he is better then others in his imaginary kingdom.
Ok you can ignore me now, I dont see much point in talking with you when you only talk about king shit and tell others to bow.... LVP rulz, peru sucks ! lol

(05-15-2018, 08:21 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Only one who ill bow to will be a woman i will marry :D

_O- _O- _O-
Promoted to FOOL.

RE: King of All - Specifer - 05-15-2018

(05-14-2018, 05:01 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Peru Upgrade yourself , You talk Like a human (becoz you being a man is doubtful) who had lived before thousand years or less . I find the word " peasant " in most of your posts but strangely it seems as it rightfully suits you . Don't know why !

[Image: tenor.gif]

(05-15-2018, 04:51 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 05:01 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Peru Upgrade yourself , You talk Like a human (becoz you being a man is doubtful) who had lived before thousand years or less . I find the word " peasant " in most of your posts but strangely it seems as it rightfully suits you . Don't know why !

Pretty pathetic that you had to quote yourself in order to get my attention.
Bow down, peasant.

RE: King of All - Specifer - 05-15-2018

Thought that the GIF would be funny as you are !

(05-15-2018, 05:18 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Thought that the GIF would be funny as you are !

You're no different than the billions of peasants that I oversee.

RE: King of All - Specifer - 05-16-2018

What the heck , Even a GIF is considered as a peasant lol . Or is there any word you know other than peasants or the derivatives of it ?

And congrats for becoming my and others forum playtoy . where were you before , we could had all the fun reading you ,king Kong .

RE: King of All - TheTrolololo - 05-16-2018

(05-15-2018, 12:00 PM)Peru Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:21 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Only one who ill bow to will be a woman i will marry :D

_O- _O- _O-
Promoted to FOOL.

Hmmm fool ey... am really bad in english cuz i think fool is just onother word to humiliate others {-_-}
My imaginary friends thinks that you have seriuos mental problems nubnub. Grab yo balls, delete this thread, you could create a normal one, would be interesting to know anything about you instead of "king kong imaginary kingdoms" bullshit since you are a ghost in LVP and in forums only disrespecting others whooole dam ln time, dont be toxic. No one likes chernobyl...