Las Venturas Playground
King of All - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: King of All (/thread-14982.html)

RE: King of All - TheTrolololo - 05-08-2018

I remember theres been talks about LVP standing agianst any kind of bullyng or smth like that, tho owner instead of a introduction of himself has a thread where he calls everyone his peasants, witch is not really nice in my oppinion. With owner acting like a bitch (try eating a snicker peru)  no wonder why LVP is loosing players

RE: King of All - S0n1c - 05-08-2018

Lol it gets even funnier when people go serious in this thread ??

RE: King of All - Peru - 05-09-2018

(05-08-2018, 09:27 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: I remember theres been talks about LVP standing agianst any kind of bullyng or smth like that, tho owner instead of a introduction of himself has a thread where he calls everyone his peasants, witch is not really nice in my oppinion. With owner acting like a bitch (try eating a snicker peru)  no wonder why LVP is loosing players

Thank you, but I prefer Reese's Cup.
Now bow down.

RE: King of All - Specifer - 05-11-2018

Peru , Your All about talks but I have Never seen you do anything to the server , Only Some admins like Beaner and new admin Pigbenis is being in server and making more no of players , So please I would ask you to show your "King of all " in handling LVP ! KINDLY .

RE: King of All - Peru - 05-12-2018

(05-11-2018, 12:37 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Peru , Your All about talks but I have Never seen you do anything to the server , Only Some admins like Beaner and new admin Pigbenis is being in server and making more no of players , So please I would ask you to show your "King of all " in handling LVP ! KINDLY .

A King of my caliber does not spend all of his resources on one server.
Do you comprehend the magnitude of the word "all"?
For this reason, I delegate.

RE: King of All - TheTrolololo - 05-12-2018

Aaand are you aware that once one of the best or even the best server is now a shithole? If "all" server are managed like that then you must be pretty bad "king"

RE: King of All - Peru - 05-13-2018

(05-12-2018, 02:45 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Aaand are you aware that once one of the best or even the best server is now a shithole?  If "all" server are managed like that then you must be pretty bad "king"

You're asking me to focus on a grain of sand when I have all the beaches in the world at my disposal.

RE: King of All - Fallen - 05-13-2018

(05-12-2018, 02:45 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Aaand are you aware that once one of the best or even the best server is now a shithole?  If "all" server are managed like that then you must be pretty bad "king"

Trolo should be etmen

RE: King of All - Peru - 05-14-2018

(05-13-2018, 06:13 PM)Arlequina Wrote: Trolo should be etmen

Who are you, peasant?

RE: King of All - Specifer - 05-14-2018

Peru Upgrade yourself , You talk Like a human (becoz you being a man is doubtful) who had lived before thousand years or less . I find the word " peasant " in most of your posts but strangely it seems as it rightfully suits you . Don't know why !