Las Venturas Playground
King of All - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: King of All (/thread-14982.html)

RE: King of All - Mourad - 11-05-2016

[Image: raw]

RE: King of All - Deer_Hunter - 11-05-2016

Yall dream big - but in reality:

[Image: lzSewmZ.png]

RE: King of All - TEF - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 10:28 AM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: Yall dream big - but in reality:

[Image: lzSewmZ.png]

Peasant, thy artistic abilities, while hilarious, are that of a baboon. Thou might wish to continue onward toward the asylum where there are others akin to thee—they draw similarly, though in feces in lieu of paint and on walls in lieu of paper. Thou will get along just fine!

RE: King of All - Peru - 11-05-2016

At first glance it seemed like another pathetic attempt to ridicule the King. However, upon closer inspection I can see the dedication and meticulous attention to detail; having gone as far as accurately drawing the King's LVP skin. Despite the intended message, I applaud your work, Deer Hunter. I hereby promote you to the King's Royal Artist.

RE: King of All - TEF - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 01:11 PM)Our Wise King Wrote: At first glance it seemed like another pathetic attempt to ridicule the King. However, upon closer inspection I can see the dedication and meticulous attention to detail; having gone as far as accurately drawing the King's LVP skin. Despite the intended message, I applaud your work, Deer Hunter. I hereby promote you to the King's Royal Artist.

Ah, a wise decision, to be certain, my liege! I most certainly look forward to more art from the Gatherer of Venison.

RE: King of All - Peru - 11-06-2016

Quote:<Noweni>: [13] Peter bows down to peru
<Nuwoni>: [35] LoneWolf: .seen toxiccookie
<Peru>: !say EXCELLENT.
<Nuwuni>: [15] *** FARDEEN1 left the game (timeout).
<Nowoni>: *** Peru on IRC: EXCELLENT.

RE: King of All - Shark - 11-07-2016

that drawing was in fact poisoned so the revived king is now a dead king again

thank you deer hunter for your services, I put my wizard hat and hereby declare you lord of the inches.

congratulations, you now have the biggest cock in this website.

RE: King of All - Ricky92 - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:13 AM)Shark Wrote: that drawing was in fact poisoned so the revived king is now a dead king again

thank you deer hunter for your services, I put my wizard hat and hereby declare you lord of the inches.

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

RE: King of All - Deer_Hunter - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:13 AM)Shark Wrote: thank you deer hunter for your services, I put my wizard hat and hereby declare you lord of the inches.

[Image: oAtlP0C.png]

[Image: QeE9aZxLvPeynVs0G6vMTg101837]

RE: King of All - Peru - 11-07-2016

Hahahaha _O-
Now I'm unsure about what to do with you, Hunter. Keep you as my Royal Artist or make you one of my fools.