Las Venturas Playground
King of All - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: King of All (/thread-14982.html)

Re: King of All - Sadik - 11-19-2014

You are starting to annoy me, like for real.. who the fuck are you and when did you come into the scene ?????

Re: King of All - Jerome - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 02:21 AM)Sadik link Wrote: You are starting to annoy me, like for real.. who the fuck are you and when did you come into the scene ?????

Leave the kid alone man, he's only young, having a joke. It must be hard for someone to make friends in a server that is pretty much over.

Re: King of All - Peru - 11-20-2014

(11-19-2014, 02:21 AM)Sadik link Wrote: You are starting to annoy me, like for real.. who the fuck are you and when did you come into the scene ?????

Chill out, Djama. In my lands there's no need for hate, just listen to every statement I make.
Afraid that someone might take your place? The reality you need to face is that you might be going back to first base.

Re: King of All - Nater - 11-20-2014

(11-20-2014, 02:02 AM)Peru link Wrote: Chill out, Djama. In my lands there's no need for hate, just listen to every statement I make.
Afraid that someone might take your place? The reality you need to face is that you might be going back to first base.

What's up nigger you didn't win

Re: King of All - Peru - 11-20-2014

OoOoohh the Nater is here, he speaks without fear.
They call him Panda lover, if you hate them then move over, y'all are useless like a 3 leaf clover.
Against us? Battle's lost we already won, now proceed to eat a large one.

Re: King of All - Sadik - 11-20-2014

Fucking peru, why ya always gotta do me with your rhymes

Re: King of All - Nater - 11-21-2014

(11-20-2014, 06:39 PM)Peru link Wrote: OoOoohh the Nater is here, he speaks without fear.
They call him Panda lover, if you hate them then move over, y'all are useless like a 3 leaf clover.
Against us? Battle's lost we already won, now proceed to eat a large one.
Haha nice stuff.

Peru my dear mate I load the flak of hate! Time to step in line cuz this Panda is one of a kind, All I write is just luck, I couldn't careless nor give a fuck, Step down son cuz this Panda's number one! I bust a rhyme here and there but I don't care, I write from the heart and soul that is ones ultimate goal.

Re: King of All - Peru - 11-21-2014

Got the homie Nater spitting art, tossing lyrics like a dart straight to a hater's heart.
Everyone wondering who the true King is, and every year I show them how I'm the keenest.
One by one these peasants go down with a frown, so many words they begin to drown.
Now either abide or step aside, cuz in my Kingdom you can't hide.

Re: King of All - Nater - 11-22-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:39 PM)Peru link Wrote: Got the homie Nater spitting art, tossing lyrics like a dart straight to a hater's heart.
Everyone wondering who the true King is, and every year I show them how I'm the keenest.
One by one these peasants go down with a frown, so many words they begin to drown.
Now either abide or step aside, cuz in my Kingdom you can't hide.
Hell yeah, Nice stuff mate.

[me=Nater]tips his hat to Peru *[/me]

Re: King of All - Jerome - 11-22-2014

Bunch of twats, pussies like cats, you can't rap throw in the sack. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.