Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - DeLiC - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 05:16 PM)Fuse link Wrote: network technician please, nothing wrong with Iphone

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 12-18-2012

(12-17-2012, 05:16 PM)Fuse link Wrote: network technician please, nothing wrong with samsung

I beg to differ /me looks at his fucked samsungsĀ  ;( Money down the drain....

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jay - 12-18-2012

(12-17-2012, 11:12 AM)Nater link Wrote: iPhones and Samsung both suck, If you want long lasting quaility go Nokia

tbh I just bought a Nokia last week and feel like crying. It stinks! Windows Phones suck, Android all the way!

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 12-18-2012

(12-17-2012, 05:16 PM)Fuse link Wrote: network technician please, nothing wrong with samsung

._.

Anyway I fixed that problem, my friend installed some kind of a custom ROM, I have no experience in these things so I just gave it to him and he fixed it.

Still though, it's buggy like shit. The browser closes every 10 minutes and sometimes the whole phone freezes for like 2 minutes for unknown reasons. Can't wait to throw this shit in the garbage, no one would wanna buy it anyway.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - HoogerBooger - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 09:32 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: ._.

Anyway I fixed that problem, my friend installed some kind of a custom ROM, I have no experience in these things so I just gave it to him and he fixed it.

Still though, it's buggy like shit. The browser closes every 10 minutes and sometimes the whole phone freezes for like 2 minutes for unknown reasons. Can't wait to throw this shit in the garbage, no one would wanna buy it anyway.

Man up and stop crying.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Carbon - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 10:34 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Man up and stop crying.
ye its a fuckin piece of plastic

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 12-19-2012

Phones are plastic.

I admire your intelligence bro, I really do.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 12-19-2012

(12-18-2012, 08:41 PM)Jay link Wrote: tbh I just bought a Nokia last week and feel like crying. It stinks! Windows Phones suck, Android all the way!

Touch screen I'd assume? Ofcourse I'd cry too they are terrible and shit.

[Image: nokia-asha-200+(1).jpg]

^Thats the Nokia 200 I have its standard non-touch, It calls, texts, sends photos if I need to, and plays music all I need.

You don't need a fancy phone to do everything that you can do on your PC. Also indeed android all the way I have it on my tablet and windows mobile is ass I had it on one of my old Samsungs I've had 3 samsungs in 3-4 years and they all sucked the only reason I brought them is because the Nokias at the time sucked and didn't have some functions I needed at the time.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 12-20-2012

You sure you can play ALL the music you want on that phone?

My mother has it, and it has like 27 MB only of internal storage. And judging by how much you listen to music, I say you need at least 1 TB xD

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 12-20-2012

(12-20-2012, 04:08 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: You sure you can play ALL the music you want on that phone?

My mother has it, and it has like 27 MB only of internal storage. And judging by how much you listen to music, I say you need at least 1 TB xD

I have 3.5gig of music on my phone alone and a 4gig micro sd :D I havent calculated how much music I have in total I have a 500gig HDD not full....yet, a 20 gig HDD full, 7 DVDs full of music at 4.7 gig each, 15gig on my PC and 287 original CDs