Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jay - 12-14-2012

Nokia Lumia 800 was on offer for £120 today \o

[Image: NOKIA-LUMIA-800__1_L.png]

Windows phone though... :'(

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jhon - 12-14-2012

Haha, still a decent phone, better than Symbian for sure.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Twinkle - 12-15-2012

Ive got a Samsung Galaxy Note, had it for a while now and LOVE it!  O+

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - 0Target0 - 12-16-2012

Quote:Dacads link=topic=11385.msg434798#msg434798 date=1355404431]
Let's be honest guys Nokia made the best phone ever the 3310..doesn't get any better then that, screw these smartphones there HD cams and touch screens are nothing in comparison 8) _O-

And don't forget the best game ever snake :Y)
[Image: nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg]
[Image: snake_nokia_3310.jpg]

I think this brings this discussion to an end 8)

My mom,still has this one, works perfectly!

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 12-17-2012

Been having huge problems with my Samsung Galaxy Ace lately, in fact it won't even turn on anymore, if anyone can help please tell me.

Here's what happened:
I was downloading video files... When I decided that I wanted to delete just ONE video, all of them are gone (the downloaded ones only, not other files), so I figured that it might be a corrupt SD card or maybe a virus. I tried to delete everything on the SD card, same thing happened again. So, I decided to try a hard reset. I don't know if I did it wrong or if it's something wrong with the phone. Anyway, I went to Settings>Privacy>Restore to factory, or reset, or w/e I don't remember exactly what it was.

Now after it's done resetting, it kept restarting the phone. Before it's even done starting, it restarts again, and again nonstop until I take out the battery. A friend of mine told me that I need to install a new ROM, tried CWM 5.0 (I think). Now instead of restarting it stays stuck at the first screen where it says, "Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830" forever, until I take out the battery or it runs out of power.

I should've saved the money I spent on that phone for an iPhone 4S, I'm not even too greedy for the iPhone 5. :(

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - 0Target0 - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 05:19 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Been having huge problems with my Samsung Galaxy Ace lately, in fact it won't even turn on anymore, if anyone can help please tell me.

Here's what happened:
I was downloading video files... When I decided that I wanted to delete just ONE video, all of them are gone (the downloaded ones only, not other files), so I figured that it might be a corrupt SD card or maybe a virus. I tried to delete everything on the SD card, same thing happened again. So, I decided to try a hard reset. I don't know if I did it wrong or if it's something wrong with the phone. Anyway, I went to Settings>Privacy>Restore to factory, or reset, or w/e I don't remember exactly what it was.

Now after it's done resetting, it kept restarting the phone. Before it's even done starting, it restarts again, and again nonstop until I take out the battery. A friend of mine told me that I need to install a new ROM, tried CWM 5.0 (I think). Now instead of restarting it stays stuck at the first screen where it says, "Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830" forever, until I take out the battery or it runs out of power.

I should've saved the money I spent on that phone for an iPhone 4S, I'm not even too greedy for the iPhone 5. :(

iPhones are  so 2008.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 12-17-2012

Still better than this shitty samsung phone.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 12-17-2012

iPhones and Samsung both suck, If you want long lasting quaility go Nokia

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Carbon - 12-17-2012

(12-16-2012, 09:41 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: My mom,still has this one, works perfectly!
ye this is the dream phone that ive been lookin for too :) my mate had one that ended up under the snow for a whole winter and then he found it at the summer and had it inside for 2 weeks and it started without any complications

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Fuse - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 11:12 AM)Nater link Wrote: iPhones and Samsung both suck, If you want long lasting quaility go Nokia
Bitch please, nothing wrong with samsung