Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 10-24-2012

It does have internet browser, the one my uncle had, at least.
If that's all you need then it's good for the price.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - MoHiT[Dx] - 10-24-2012

(09-13-2012, 09:46 PM)Maka link Wrote: xD

I own the S2 and performance wise, the phone is actually stunning. The only part I complained about earlier is TouchWiz, because I prefer to work with the original stock Android versions.
Personally, if I buy another smartphone next time, I'm going for a Google model with stock Android.

Nexus?

i so wanna Buy Nexus 7 Tablet <3

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Cyrix404 - 11-02-2012

(10-23-2012, 07:39 AM)Nater link Wrote: Thats uglier then Xen0ns ass  :r

It may be ugly, but I bet even you couldn't break it on accident. (I bet you would purposely break it though, due to it being "ugly")

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 11-03-2012

(11-02-2012, 11:19 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: It may be ugly, but I bet even you couldn't break it on accident. (I bet you would purposely break it though, due to it being "ugly")
I would try to xD Naw if its as good as it proclaims it would be a good idea for me, I just spend $100-$150 on phones and get a new one every year or so

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Shadow[Dx] - 11-06-2012

cool guys dont use phones.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jhon - 11-20-2012

-BUMP-

Hey I'm back, and I'd like to hear a little advice again (lol), but this time it's for real, I'll buy a new phone in December. Sadly, they don't sell HTC phones here, so that option is discarded :( They seem to be great phones and not so overpriced. I'm not interested in iPhones either. I was just about to get the Samsung Galaxy SII (invoking Maka), but in the last second my operator said they're out of stock and apparently not coming back anymore  :( so I have to either do some more research and consider switching to other operators, or just pick a different one.

Right now my preferred options are: Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, and Sony Xperia S. The Xperia S is a great phone, but it has no micro SD card slot, so it's a big concern in my case because I use my phone's memory card as an USB and backup device. Still, I like it but not as much as the other two. So, does anyone own / owned / has used for a reasonable time any of these devices? Budget depends on my parents, but after talking to them it seems the SIII is reachable, so it's kind of my favorite option atm. And well, since this is my first high-end smartphone ever, you know... I basically would be impressed with anything, and the SIII is certainly a pretty good phone. Thoughts?

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - 0Target0 - 11-20-2012

I'm not getting this, are you asking if SIII>SII?

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 11-20-2012

Get the S3 since you can afford it.

I'd recommend an iPhone 4 because Samsung phones are just shit, but it's considerably costly compared to the S3. So, your choice.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - IDmad - 11-20-2012

I'd recommend samsung galaxy S3 if u can afford it. If u can't afford S3 then S2 or galaxy nexus.

iPhones are just overpriced shit. Over here 4S still costs around 600 euros when S2 and galaxy nexus are under 400 euros.
S2 and nexus are both as good, maybe a bit better than 4S (screen size, CPU, memory...)
Btw after u've been using a bigger screen for a while (4,3 inch or bigger) those smaller screens feel really small and stupid  :D

If u really need a new good phone just buy the new nokia lumia 920. It's not as common as an iPhone, has a good camera and it doesn't break down the first time u drop it, unlike an iPhone  :roll:

Also here's a review worth checking:
iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S 2

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jhon - 11-20-2012

Well @ Target, I wasn't really asking if SIII > SII because I already know it is, just that I was wondering if the SIII is worth the extra stretch (the difference between both is about 120€ or 154$) and @ KaBooM and IDmad, indeed, as I said before I'm not interested in iPhones at all because, firstly, I just didn't get to like its interface and / or OS, AND, if the iPhone is by default overpriced, in here it's much worse, because all imported cellphones come costing nearly twice what they cost in Europe or USA, for example.

And I feel you about the screen size IDmad, it's like having a 40'' monitor and going back to a 19'' one :D Good thing is, since I've never had a high-end cellphone, I'll be happy with either option, so that means I won't have the mania of wanting to change / upgrade my phone every 3 months. I think it'd last on me up to 2-3 years. Anyway in a few minutes I'll be going to a store where they have them for exhibition, so I'll try as many as I can and tell y'all how it was - Thanks for your responses!