Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - 0Target0 - 09-15-2012

:D

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 10-05-2012

(09-10-2012, 04:56 AM)Nater link Wrote: Touch phones are gayyyy my dad has a HTC and the keyboard is annoying I was texting my brother for him and I was getting annoyed and said by the time I send it he will be back at the car and just as I hit send he opened the door  :roll:

It really depends on how you use it and how much you're used to touch screens. With the Ace that I have right now it was hard as fuck to type just 1 word, but then I learned about Swype. Makes typing on touch screens 100x easier.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 10-06-2012

(10-05-2012, 05:22 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: It really depends on how you use it and how much you're used to touch screens. With the Ace that I have right now it was hard as fuck to type just 1 word, but then I learned about Swype. Makes typing on touch screens 100x easier.
Probably my dad is used to it because its his phone ofc :P But I have a "old school" style phone If I used it yeah I'd get used to it but the way my phones last I'd have to buy one once a week :D

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Cyrix404 - 10-22-2012

sounds like you need this:
[Image: casio-gzone-type-L.jpg]
it's called the Casio G’zOne TYPE-L and it's built like a tank!

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 10-23-2012

(10-22-2012, 06:53 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: sounds like you need this:
[Image: casio-gzone-type-L.jpg]
it's called the Casio G’zOne TYPE-L and it's built like a tank!

Thats uglier then Xen0ns ass  :r

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Thug - 10-23-2012

Casio, isn't that the brand that usually makes calculators?

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nater - 10-24-2012

(10-23-2012, 07:52 AM)Thug link Wrote: Casio, isn't that the brand that usually makes calculators?
yessir

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - [NB]Zaibatsu - 10-24-2012

planning to buy nokia x3 02.5 aynoe has experiences with it? good parts bad parts etc? :roll:

[Image: pi13289.png]

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - KaBooM - 10-24-2012

My uncle  has it, he never complained about it but I used it once and it was shit... it has nothing :/

Well, if it's good for your needs then never mind my opinion.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - [NB]Zaibatsu - 10-24-2012

(10-24-2012, 08:21 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: My uncle  has it, he never complained about it but I used it once and it was shit... it has nothing :/

Well, if it's good for your needs then never mind my opinion.

well basically all is needed - calling, sms, camera (high quality not needed), would be good to have internet browser tho