Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Tpimp - 02-05-2011

(01-30-2011, 09:13 PM)cloakster link Wrote: I don't see how that's an upgrade...from one shitty phone to another :P

Please...that phone isnt shitty from just the looks of it. I go by what it can actually do, not what it looks like

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - ExoticBud - 02-05-2011

(02-05-2011, 04:57 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Please...that phone isnt shitty from just the looks of it. I go by what it can actually do, not what it looks like
Mine's pimp.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Hitman - 02-05-2011

(02-05-2011, 03:04 AM)FiNaL link Wrote: Okay so i just got the new Windows Mobile Phone.
[Image: nv8tg4.jpg]
AMAZING!!!

is it still windows mobile or already WP7 ?

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - ExoticBud - 02-05-2011

(02-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Hitman link Wrote: is it still windows mobile or already WP7 ?
Just windows mobile i think xP

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - HoogerBooger - 02-05-2011

It's quite funny how the cell phone companies constantly keep pushing the envelope with all kinds of new fucking crazy gadgets while the only shit that you actually find any practical use are:

- Voice call
- SMS / MMS
- GPS
- Camera
- WiFi

That's why I go with Nokia and always will, despite all the bullshit around this topic lately, they have managed to keep things rational.

Oh and piss off if you are gonna reply that you, being 16-18 or something, need your phone to be somekind of mobile computer.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Chrome Kid 786 - 02-05-2011

I got a sony ericsson W705 and a sony ericsson K750i

GoDz GiFt UK LoNdoN 4 LiFe

..._...|..___________________
....../ ..--- Tupac_----_____|]]]]]]]]]
...../_===Westside_Thug4Life
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.;/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - cloakster - 02-06-2011

(02-05-2011, 11:33 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: It's quite funny how the cell phone companies constantly keep pushing the envelope with all kinds of new fucking crazy gadgets while the only shit that you actually find any practical use are:

- Voice call
- SMS / MMS
- GPS
- Camera
- WiFi

That's why I go with Nokia and always will, despite all the bullshit around this topic lately, they have managed to keep things rational.

Oh and piss off if you are gonna reply that you, being 16-18 or something, need your phone to be somekind of mobile computer.

Well, i am 19, but as a guy who loves technology, it is amazing having all the features that these new smartphones have. A mobile computer that can fit in your pocket is very handy :)

Also, im sure you meant to say what do kids 13-15 need with phones like these :P

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - 0Target0 - 02-09-2011

[Image: 02850566.jpg]

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jhon - 02-25-2011

[Image: nokia-5800-xpress-music.jpg]

After an eh... 18 years long wait (lol) and after all the bullshit I talked about touchscreen phones, I got the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic a few days ago, lol. As I told some people around here, I wanted the Sony Ericsson W995, but this one was brought by my aunt from Spain (it was her phone but she barely used it) in a surprise visit of her, and she told me that if I liked it I could just keep it. At first I didn't really like it because of the fact it was touchscreen, but after examining it a few days I've basically fallen in love with it. It's a quite nice phone, although I still haven't been able to update its firmware, but I will as soon as I get its USB cable.

Can't complain at all, moving from an useless Motorola W175 which didn't even have a radio player, rofl, to a Nokia 5800 is a HUGE step if you ask me, so at this point anything would amaze me. I felt like Fred Flinstone when I first connected to the internet through the phone lol :D

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Rien - 02-25-2011

(02-09-2011, 10:20 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: [Image: 02850566.jpg]

I hate thin phones, I'm always afraid it'll just break in half or something while it's in my pocket :X