Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Fat Cobra - 12-09-2010

mobiles with touchscreen is useless, tryna call and pressing 4 numbers at once and cant use it since im greasy as a spic too often :@

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - DowJones - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 04:19 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: mobiles with touchscreen is useless, tryna call and pressing 4 numbers at once and cant use it since im greasy as a spic too often :@
+1 to this

Mobile phones today are so fucking retarded with their touchscreens, mp3 players and internet. I just wanna use my phone to fucking call people not to surf the internet or listen music. If i wanted to do that i would use my fucking PC!!!!!1

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Fat Cobra - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 04:28 PM)DowJones link Wrote: +1 to this

Mobile phones today are so fucking retarded with their touchscreens, mp3 players and internet. I just wanna use my phone to fucking call people not to surf the internet or listen music. If i wanted to do that i would use my PC !!!!!1
well msn on a none touchscreen would be nice on the work to kill some time with i guess ;(

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - [SAE]DeathEater - 12-09-2010

weather is moderate in england.

I guess in countries where its too hot or too cold touchscreen can be fuckin annoying. Taking gloves off all time or drying your hands from sweat etc..

Sucks to be you :)

I used to get 3G connection constantly where i worked before here = epic win :) browse internet, download new apps, play games online, watch youtube and shit, go on msn all while working at same time. And your IT department can't notice whether you've been doing this or not because its on your own phone. If you do it on your computer however you could get in to shit xD

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Greyfox - 12-09-2010

my touchscreen will work even when wearing gloves n shit trololol

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Fat Cobra - 12-10-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=11385.msg360713#msg360713 date=1291911677]
weather is moderate in england.

I guess in countries where its too hot or too cold touchscreen can be fuckin annoying. Taking gloves off all time or drying your hands from sweat etc..

Sucks to be you :)

I used to get 3G connection constantly where i worked before here = epic win :) browse internet, download new apps, play games online, watch youtube and shit, go on msn all while working at same time. And your IT department can't notice whether you've been doing this or not because its on your own phone. If you do it on your computer however you could get in to shit xD
lol im not wearing gloves inside, standing outside using it is just stupid and its not the weather thats greasing it up, comes from food and wanking for example

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - [SAE]DeathEater - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 11:19 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lol im not wearing gloves inside, standing outside using it is just stupid and its not the weather thats greasing it up, comes from food and wanking for example

Lmfao!

Then that's your own fuckin fault loool

I don't even like touching my mouse/keyboard with dirty/messy hands.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Fat Cobra - 12-10-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=11385.msg360881#msg360881 date=1291976588]
Lmfao!

Then that's your own fuckin fault loool

I don't even like touching my mouse/keyboard with dirty/messy hands.
well u cant be some woman washing her hands every half hour now can u, keyboard and mouse is different since its not as sensitive as a touchscreen

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - [SAE]DeathEater - 12-10-2010

I wish my hands after i eat/wank/whatever if they get messy/sticky/dirty i hate having stuff on my hands!

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - FriZerra - 01-07-2011

Buuuuuuuuuuump

got a new one!!!  :D

Blackberry Bold 9700

[Image: blackberry-bold-9700.jpg]

looove it !! :D