Las Venturas Playground
(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED (/thread-10525.html)

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - LiteZ - 07-11-2010

congratz again!  :+

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - Hitman - 07-11-2010

(07-11-2010, 04:24 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: congratz again!  :+

litez mi bredda  8) whats up?

(07-11-2010, 04:29 PM)Hitman link Wrote: litez mi bredda  8) whats up?
nothing much, you? :D

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - Gaahl - 07-11-2010

Congratz to our new fresh fighters! :D

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - Sadik - 07-11-2010

Thanks all :)

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - Pilf - 07-11-2010

naruto and squad ?..you mean that slovakian ? awesome players, both of them..good to see skinny, squad and naruto together in one clan again..and I hope egoist too, gl ;)..looks like old alone wolves, good, good..

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - thiaZ - 07-11-2010

UvH's Advanced Clanwar Server back online!

New Gamemode...

As far as someones already noticed, we have a new clanwar/deathmatch/teamdeathmatch/duelmode online. It was scripted by me. With that gamemode it's possible to fight TDM clanwars (Clanwarmode can be activated via admin command) or just to train or fight for fun in the main arena, the 3 run weapon arenas in which you can fight with sawnoff & uzi, the 3 walk weapon arenas in which you can fight with deagle & Spas12 and finally the duel, in which you can duel a player in a fair environment.

The needed kills to win 1 round and maximal rounds which would have to be played are changeable via a config file. Also, Team skins and weapons are changable. Teamkill is disabled for all teams. (including Referees)

Before you enter the warfare you have to register, this protects your username before all fakers and your stats will be saved after every disconnect. You can be sure, we couldn't use your password: All passwords are hashed. Once you have spawned a textdraw with you kills, deaths and your K/D ratio will appear, which shows you your statistics to every time.

Player commands:
/kill || /me || /switch || /pm || /rw <1-3> || /ww <1-3> || /leave || /duel || /accept || /watch || /help  || /cwhelp || /credits || /rules

HostName: UvH Advanced Clanwar
Address:  87.117.245.32:7777
Players:  51 / 50
Ping:    -3
Mode:    Advanced Clanwar v1.0
Map:      LV Baseballfield

0.1a online at the moment, please be patient for version 1.0 which is already finished but needs to be uploaded!

Greetings, thiaZ

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - Unbreak - 07-11-2010

(07-11-2010, 05:05 PM)Pilf link Wrote: naruto and squad ?..you mean that slovakian ? awesome players, both of them..good to see skinny, squad and naruto together in one clan again..and I hope egoist too, gl ;)..looks like old alone wolves, good, good..
Yes indeed they are awesome nice team play and attitude, hope Eg0ist got accepted soon too  :)

and thanks thiaZ the gamemode is really awesome man  :)

Nice work  :+

Re: (UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com - [SAE]Grim - 07-11-2010

Eg0ist is a nice player  ;)
Ftw

Also I added that server of urs, ill drop by sometime:P