Las Venturas Playground
|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: |The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD! (/thread-10475.html)

Re: |The MOB| - |www.themobclan.org| - XiZ - 05-10-2009

(05-10-2009, 05:52 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Heh you were friends with S2K?
allies in lvp, but meh, i wasnt surprised after seeing it on their forums...just what i expected, though.

Re: |The MOB| - |www.themobclan.org| - Benji_ - 05-10-2009

We have with them CW it was funny no flame etc they seems like loyal Gang and they start helping us on LVP didnt fight so we do The Same,but realy wasnt ali like With UvH and W, Friends is right word  :)

You can see it here

S2K_Tr1pin wrote:
Sorry to bring this whole topic sortof thing up again but, MOB & S2K allied on lvp. Say if W or UvH shoot us, what would you do?
And if we shoot back at them MOB will fight us?, discuss
:0

Benji wrote:
Sorry but W and UvH is our longer friends so we will be neutral .

Re: |The MOB| - |www.themobclan.org| - [MOB]Santino - 05-10-2009

(05-10-2009, 09:23 AM)Benji_ link Wrote: We have with them CW it was funny no flame etc they seems like loyal Gang and they start helping us on LVP didnt fight so we do The Same,but realy wasnt ali like With UvH and W, Friends is right word  :)

You can see it here

S2K_Tr1pin wrote:
Sorry to bring this whole topic sortof thing up again but, MOB & S2K allied on lvp. Say if W or UvH shoot us, what would you do?
And if we shoot back at them MOB will fight us?, discuss
:0

Benji wrote:
Sorry but W and UvH is our longer friends so we will be neutral .

you dont need to explain yourself to Maddolis, Benji. He doesnt have a clue what he is talking about

Re: |The MOB| - |www.themobclan.org| - Juice - 05-10-2009

damm man why you aways mad lol

Re: |The MOB| - |www.themobclan.org| - Maddolis - 05-10-2009

Quote:Santino link=topic=11274.msg209981#msg209981 date=1241959244]
you dont need to explain yourself to Maddolis, Benji. He doesnt have a clue what he is talking about

Quote:Santino link=topic=18461.msg206550#msg206550 date=1241178393]
S2K we need to think of a name for this new alliance  :D

Apparently I do know what I'm talking about.
Santino you really do need to get over this obsession you have with me. Some people are just destined to be greater than you in every single way- and if you try to fight it they'll just make a fool out of you. Sometimes it's wise simply to give up before you fall any further behind.
Good luck on making the right choices.

Re: |The MOB| - |www.themobclan.org| - Zmoney - 05-10-2009

lol ok lemme explain for yall.

we got our peepz we dont shoot in lvp then we got official allies. MOB been playign long as yall know so i just make topic in forums so members can express what they want.

i recently started playign lvp allot after coming from playing lw and ps server before. i saw when peter 1st created the server but to me it was similar to lw back then, so i didnt start playing.

lvp friends are peepz we dont shoot and shit is mutual. like uvh and w sometime slk lol just who we cool wid.

other then thats there individuals we dont kill, people who are ite, examples, firmho, reloaded, etc.

shit isnt too rigid :P i have good fights in lvp wid people who are on my enemies listr on the forums, like h4cl, nip cf etc. its all good fun for me. cause im use to the flaming and shit its all part of it.

(05-10-2009, 02:12 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Apparently I do know what I'm talking about.
Santino you really do need to get over this obsession you have with me. Some people are just destined to be greater than you in every single way- and if you try to fight it they'll just make a fool out of you. Sometimes it's wise simply to give up before you fall any further behind.
Good luck on making the right choices.

lol man you can sit there and act all omniscient with your 2800 posts, laugh at clans such as S2K and carry on your [W] conquest with your 'friend' Hooligan but at the end of the day, we both know your an absolute failure in the real world.

dont post here again mayne cos you will be basically typing to yourself

edit: oh me n this faggio z shoot who we want to shoot  :D

Quote:Santino link=topic=11274.msg210067#msg210067 date=1241975513]
lol man you can sit there and act all omniscient with your 2800 posts, laugh at clans such as S2K and carry on your [W] conquest with your 'friend' Hooligan but at the end of the day, we both know your an absolute loser in the real world.

gf lvp

me n this faggio z shoot who we want to shoot  :D
Do you even have any idea what you just said?  [W]'s conquest is far from over, because most of  them have moved onto IV and ~5 play SA-MP. Also, if you still haven't noticed, [S2K] a.k.a [sK] had become the laughing stock of the LVP community and they haven't changed a bit. You better change, unless you want to become a laughing stock, too. Your insignificant sojourn in [BB] has already come to an end and now you're in one of the best clans the SA-MP community has ever seen. Get over your worthless conquest of defeating [W] and [UvH] and be like the other MOBs who admire these clans. Now you have new allies, which you should treat with respect.

(05-10-2009, 06:20 PM)XiZ link Wrote: Do you even have any idea what you just said?  [W]'s conquest is far from over, because most of  them have moved onto IV and ~5 play SA-MP. Also, if you still haven't noticed, [S2K] a.k.a [sK] had become the laughing stock of the LVP community and they haven't changed a bit. You better change, unless you want to become a laughing stock, too. Your insignificant sojourn in [BB] has already come to an end and now you're in one of the best clans the SA-MP community has ever seen. Get over your worthless conquest of defeating [W] and [UvH] and be like the other MOBs who admire these clans. Now you have new allies, which you should treat with respect.

lol gf darky

gf train more, perhaps you have a chance in becoming a good fighter one day