Las Venturas Playground
EG's ideas list. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: EG's ideas list. (/thread-10243.html)

Pages: 1 2

EG's ideas list. - EvilGate - 07-11-2008

[Image: SIbanner1.gif]

Haai, I made this topic for a few ideas ( no suggestions actually ) which can be fun if it is possible.
I'll start with my first idea I had in my mind.

[Image: SIgame1.gif]

This is sort of a minigame which can be played "x" minutes ( I was thinking about 15 -20 minutes ).
If you type /destination , you'll get information about a certain place all over San Andreas, if you know where it is, you drive/walk/fly to there and type /arrived in a red marker and you will gain $10.000.
If you really can't find the place, you just type /adestination, but you'll need to wait again to start another one plus you lose $1.500

[Image: SIgame2-1.gif]

If you choose /duel 1 <ID>, you will challenge someone for a duel with a weapon the two people don't know ( Once a dildo, cane, bucket of flowers, chainsaw, etc. )
The duel can take place in several places ( I was thinking about Mount Chilliad, Area 51 and others which can be choosen by everyone who is reading this :+ )
The winner gains $10.000 and the loser 1.500$

[Image: SIgame3.gif]

In this minigame, the players need to challenge each other again, after doing this they will gain 1% health, a deagle with 1 bullet, this game can be very hard due the fact that you are as good as dead and you only got one chance to kill the person from a distance.
The winner gains $10.000 and the loser 1.500$( I was prefering "Hobo town" as location )

Re: EG's ideas list. - Jay - 07-12-2008

I like the duel ideas. In Las Venturas Playground 2.9 we have some plans to change and improve certain aspects of the challenge system already. The 1% health and deagle idea is nice imo, and will certainly be fun. The challenge system is of low priority at the moment however, so don't expect some changes to be too soon. Although I must say, it is a nice idea :)

Re: EG's ideas list. - tomozj - 07-12-2008

Aye, I like the idea of improving the current challenge system -- maybe a rewrite with such features would be a good idea in the future.

And regarding the /destination -- I don't see it becoming that popular. However at Christmas time, a lot of people searched around Las Venturas in order to find the "presents" -- maybe a similar feature could be implemented for general LVP. It would be like what you're requesting but on a smaller scale.

Re: EG's ideas list. - EvilGate - 07-12-2008

Seems awesome to me, thanks for replies both. :+

Re: EG's ideas list. - Jay - 07-12-2008

Let's here some other opinions about these ideas.

Re: EG's ideas list. - HaZe - 07-12-2008

yes this should be put in and i really mean PUT IT IN. (preferably within July)  :Y)

Re: EG's ideas list. - tomozj - 07-12-2008

I'm sorry if the development speed isn't fast enough for you, would you like a refund?

We have priorities. Our main priority right now is to fix bugs, so that the game can run smoother for our players.

Re: EG's ideas list. - EvilGate - 07-22-2008

As I read the bugs are fixed ( or most of them are :+ ), people maybe will to give some more opinions about this.

Shoot your comments and/or ideas about this !

Re: EG's ideas list. - Jay - 07-22-2008

Although we are currently working on the feature side of things, we do have a priority list, cleaning up the code is possibly one of those now. Anyway, instead of that destination game, why not something like this:

Find the sack of cash!

An ingame admin finds somewhere on the map, types a command like /cashhere, adds a clue to the location, and then it gets announced. The first person to find it, wins? with /destination, eventually, people would know where all the destinations are, however with an ingame system like this, it would be fall proof :)

Re: EG's ideas list. - EvilGate - 07-22-2008

Yes, like the idea, think I saw that on another server once and it was quite cool, but maybe it is better that you need to find the sack/briefcase/w.e and bring it to a specific location, so there is an opportunity you can lose it etc.