Las Venturas Playground
Possible new Trial-Clowns - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Possible new Trial-Clowns (/thread-1024.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - tomozj - 06-13-2007

Good stuff about Psyke. I think he'll be a good member O+

Just, keep the fact that he's Sammo in here please... and respect the fact that he isn't telling anyone else who he is ;)

-tj

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - Ronald_McDonald - 06-13-2007

(06-13-2007, 07:59 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Good stuff about Psyke. I think he'll be a good member O+
Just, keep the fact that he's Sammo in here please... and respect the fact that he isn't telling anyone else who he is ;)

@ tomozj: That isn't part of the deal under which he is being allowed to continue his trial for the gang. See my separate post on this :)

The point I wanted to make was about recruiting benbmyers and placing him on trial also. As I think Salvo will agree, he is a nice guy and he has definitely improved. Speaking to him recently, I would recommend offering him a trial again as I'm sure this time around he will be keen to join.

Ronald

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - tomozj - 06-14-2007

Yeah, I agree. Benbmyers is a good player, not just a good fighter O+

-tj

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - Salvo - 06-14-2007

First of all, well done and ty Ronald for that stuff about Psyke. I really didn't think that could be Sammo  8)7
TurkeyStar* you did a good job talking to him, but like Ronald said, I think he just wants to play in whatever gang whenever he feels like it. He's OnB as Elvis_Presley, CT as Sammo, youngers as Psyke (well he was).
Now he has admit he's Sammo, that's a good thing. It just doesn't feels right to me that he's Wazza's bro.
I'm not yet sure about what I want to do, need some thinking yet. Until then he should play as Sammo, and not a name to hide himself behind.

And about benmyers, he totally deserves it. He has been waiting for a pretty long time, and he has been training to get a trial.
I don't know exactly how good he is right now, but training makes perfect (or whatever)
And I know he will fit into B&A, I'm gonna try and find him right away.

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - azerty - 06-14-2007

(06-13-2007, 10:58 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote:
@ tomozj: That isn't part of the deal under which he is being allowed to continue his trial for the gang. See my separate post on this :)

The point I wanted to make was about recruiting benbmyers and placing him on trial also. As I think Salvo will agree, he is a nice guy and he has definitely improved. Speaking to him recently, I would recommend offering him a trial again as I'm sure this time around he will be keen to join.

Ronald
indeed hes a good guy
and wat about rippance?
hes an skilled player and hes nice  :)

True, but I don't really see him joining a gang

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - Turkey - 06-14-2007

A new player wants to join us.His name is " Tuxar ".
He always asks for invite, to learn the teamplay and to train his skills.
He is a nice guy,is new to SA-MP and is pretty good for his time imo.
So I'll talk with him, if he wants to be trial or if he wants to train a bit more first.

Yea he asks for invites allot ^^
Don't know how good he is, seems a nice guy

Re: Possible new Trial-Clowns - [BA]PennyWise - 06-14-2007

I agree with benb, he's a cool guy, he seems to be nice and dosn't exactly flame alot. Rippance left for admin duties according to info from ronald, and the sammo guy should play under his sammo name and no other imo.

benbmyers is on trial now  8)