Las Venturas Playground
GTA IV PC Confirmed - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: GTA IV PC Confirmed (/thread-8974.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Danny - 07-27-2008

1 nil to booga

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Ben - 07-28-2008

(07-27-2008, 10:14 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just bitter cause you are such a console fanboy, yet you know that it's gonna come out on PC eventually so we can speculate all we want :/

Uhh strike me back now, show me what you got!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Actually, there is no evidence of GTA4 coming out for PC. You are just using this as an excuse to get one back at Cave because of arguments you and him have been through in the past. your carisma is much to be desired HoogerBooger, but you can´t fool me with your spells and witch craft.

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Cave - 07-28-2008

:')!

Thank you benbmyers. <3

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Felle - 07-28-2008

(06-20-2008, 09:53 PM)Felle link Wrote: Cave and HoogerBooger; it seems you both need to get attention from everyone else, seeing as you refuse to take this into PM.
If I see any of you arguing about this again, on these forums, I will personally make sure you are warned.

I'll be nice and let you pass for this time (assuming you actually stop now), but next time you guys can expect a warning/mute cause it's just getting tiresome seeing you two argue in every topic you both post in.

Now back ontopic please.

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Jay - 07-28-2008

You should remove the 'guys' part from that statement, as it is clearly hoogerbooger starting 90% of those arguments.

No, there is not evidence of GTA IV Coming to the PC yet, but personally I just think it will. It's just another excuse for rockstar to make money.

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Felle - 07-28-2008

Don't you start up another argument Jay.

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - HoogerBooger - 07-28-2008

What's wrong with having few arguments every now and then? It's much more entertaining than reading a bunch of jibberish about 1001 different ways how to find other players hitbox. And the ones who say they don't like a bit of forum drama are simply lying.

Ok back on topic now:

"I really hope and pray that GTA IV will be released on PC. What do you people think? Let's discuss this until the topic hits page 10 so we can have another word association thread instead to get some first class internet entertainment going on in this motherfather"

/end thread

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Flyby - 07-29-2008

It'd probably will get release, they've released ports for most of there games. Although  my own assumption would be it may be a while before we see it (longer then their other gta for pc releases) but I have no real doubt that it won't come to pc (hell they are said to be developing a game for the DS and a rumored Wii GTA game, so why not a PC release?)

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - [SWK]Dacads - 07-29-2008

(07-29-2008, 04:26 AM)Flyby link Wrote: It'd probably will get release, they've released ports for most of there games. Although  my own assumption would be it may be a while before we see it (longer then their other gta for pc releases) but I have no real doubt that it won't come to pc (hell they are said to be developing a game for the DS and a rumored Wii GTA game, so why not a PC release?)
The GTA coming out for DS will be called Chinatown ;)
Completely different to GTA IV

Re: GTA IV PC Confirmed - Flyby - 07-29-2008

Quote:Dacads link=topic=9604.msg131778#msg131778 date=1217320636]
The GTA coming out for DS will be called Chinatown ;)
Completely different to GTA IV

Ya I know, never said they were the same just said they were "developing a game for the DS"