Las Venturas Playground
<Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] (/thread-17472.html)

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Hellweed - 05-05-2009

_O- this guys more retarded than shoru

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - LyNx - 05-05-2009

who is ?

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Ph03n1x - 05-05-2009

(05-05-2009, 09:48 PM)Walkman1 link Wrote: tbh youve lost alot of respect ph03n1x

You don't make sense mate. Before I joined S2K I was a two day newb on LVP. When I joined S2K I fought HC4L in a match that we won; and I helped win our only victorious round in the match against MOB by personally holding the CP. During my time in [S2K] I took part in many pwnage gang wars on LVP. Today I beat [sLK]Haze in a duel after watching him repeatedly destroy such people as yourself, SoNiX, and Mafo, (though I probably got lucky, cos he pwned me in the next one). When the duels were over we simply said stuff like "gf" or "n1" to each other, no cussing... From being unknown I am now well known. If I part from this clan I will get plenty of offers as you can see. From having not enough money for spawn weapons I now have 70 million in the bank. I think my respect bar has probably increased quite a lot. Your problem is you listen to the haters and trolls too much man. :)

But even if you're right... the difference between me and you is... that I don't really care! xD I'll find a way to enjoy myself either way.

GF.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Hellweed - 05-05-2009

(05-05-2009, 10:01 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: You don't make sense mate. Before I joined S2K I was a two day newb on LVP. When I joined S2K I fought HC4L in a match that we won; and I helped win our only victorious round in the match against MOB by personally holding the CP. During my time in [S2K] I took part in many pwnage gang wars on LVP. Today I beat [sLK]Haze in a duel after watching him repeatedly destroy such people as yourself, SoNiX, and Mafo, (though I probably got lucky, cos he pwned me in the next one). When the duels were over we simply said stuff like "gf" or "n1" to each other, no cussing... From being unknown I am now well known. If I part from this clan I will get plenty of offers as you can see. From having not enough money for spawn weapons I now have 70 million in the bank. I think my respect bar has probably increased quite a lot. Your problem is you listen to the haters and trolls too much man. :)

But even if you're right... the difference between me and you is... that I don't care! xD

GF.

dont forget u were going to quit cuz u were bankrupt xD

lol there is also a forum if you go back and look at things you posted you will see what i mean

(05-05-2009, 10:12 PM)Walkman1 link Wrote: lol there is also a forum if you go back and look at things you posted you will see what i mean

CBA TBH.

because you know what you say is mostly flame and i aint going into it coz i aint flaming

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - _Saif_ - 05-05-2009

walk man you have changed your name to LyNx

yes and ?

(05-05-2009, 10:15 PM)Walkman1 link Wrote: because you know what you say is mostly flame and i aint going into it coz i aint flaming

xD Surely you know that I don't care about flame. I actually enjoy trolling and flaming to an extent. Hadn't you noticed that?  8)7