Las Venturas Playground
[Introduction] HoogerBooger - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: [Introduction] HoogerBooger (/thread-6090.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - Maddolis - 02-28-2008

As much as that last statement wasn't flame, I'm insulted by it.
I really hate rap- and I'm gonna expand on HaZe's last statement by saying "all rappers are pussies."

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - HoogerBooger - 02-28-2008

(02-28-2008, 08:22 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: As much as that last statement wasn't flame, I'm insulted by it.
I really hate rap- and I'm gonna expand on HaZe's last statement by saying "all rappers are pussies."

I am just curious, In the "Now playing" thread I see almost only rap music posted. Is there maybe some connection? Is the game's ghetto theme really that affective in terms of target audience? Let's say if San Andreas theme would be marlboro, country music and horses then was this forum flooded with cowboys n' shiz? Please discuss.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - Maddolis - 02-28-2008

(02-28-2008, 08:36 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I am just curious, In the "Now playing" thread I see almost only rap music posted. Is there maybe some connection? Is the game's ghetto theme really that affective in terms of target audience? Let's say if San Andreas theme would be marlboro, country music and horses then was this forum flooded with cowboys n' shiz? Please discuss.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

I'll always think of muh man Sirmo as a cowboy.
But yes I see an unfortunate amount (>0%) of rap on that thread.

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - Richard - 02-28-2008

I think it is related, indeed.

It's not my style of music but I rarely post in that thread so no influence on that. Also people from the HC4L gang don't post there, meaning no hardcore in it.

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - HaZe - 02-29-2008

i'm a heavy metal fan but i love rap, but only 90's and older. the new stuff out today is lame (e.g. 50 cent, soulja boy, any other fag that lies about his medical record and acts hard).

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - Maddolis - 02-29-2008

(02-29-2008, 04:01 AM)HaZe link Wrote: i'm a heavy metal fan but i love rap, but only 90's and older. the new stuff out today is lame (e.g. 50 cent, soulja boy, any other fag that lies about his medical record and acts hard).

I've been shot 50 times before, Ima whoop yo ass.

Do I qualify?

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - HoogerBooger - 02-29-2008

(02-29-2008, 04:01 AM)HaZe link Wrote: i'm a heavy metal fan but i love rap, but only 90's and older. the new stuff out today is lame (e.g. 50 cent, soulja boy, any other fag that lies about his medical record and acts hard).

Agreed, the nowadays rap industry is pretty much only huge media and fame game and the way I see it tons of people on this forum are brainwashed by it too, it sure doesn't meet the musical standards of rap music during the mid 90's till millennium. Naturally there are exceptions, but hey - exceptions are everywhere so that really doesn't do much justice to the fact that industry is just feeding us loads of cheap unoriginal material.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - [NB]Zaibatsu - 02-29-2008

everyone has their own taste of music and they can listen to what they want.
if they like the mainstream music, then let them listen to it, whats the problem?

imo, it would be much worse if everyone would start listening the music that their friends like, ignoring the fact that they dont even like it  :/

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - HoogerBooger - 02-29-2008

(02-29-2008, 12:47 PM)Sirmo link Wrote: everyone has their own taste of music and they can listen to what they want.
if they like the mainstream music, then let them listen to it, whats the problem?

imo, it would be much worse if everyone would start listening the music that their friends like, ignoring the fact that they dont even like it  :/

Yes, but only difference is that some people have good taste in music and the others have bad taste in music. As harsh as it might sound, it's a simple truth. I am opened to all kinds of various genres so my views have nothing to do with being stuck to only certain styles. It's just sad that the masses don't pay almost any attention to details in production, both sound and ideawise. The industry itself is an assembly line production and the worst thing is - it's working for the masses.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Re: [Introduction] HoogerBooger - [NB]Zaibatsu - 02-29-2008

(02-29-2008, 01:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yes, but only difference is that some people have good taste in music and the others have bad taste in music.

this might come as a surprise to you, but "these other" people are in the same opinion of you, and it's reality.