Las Venturas Playground
Fifa 2010 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Fifa 2010 (/thread-20777.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Fifa 2010 - Jhon - 10-27-2009

Lol guys, when I said "PES'll win again" I meant from my point of view. I don't really give a fuck if one game is the most popular or the most preferred by everyone; I just got used to PES and always preferred it over FIFA. FIFA had something weird (the graphics or the "physics", I don't know) that I could never get used to, unlike PES, which I only play to have fun playing wether against the CPU or my friends. And that is why I'll try both, because the one & only FIFA I ever played was the 2008 I think, and I wanna play both to decide which is better for me, although I don't really expect a big change from FIFA. It's all about personal opinion.

Re: Fifa 2010 - StickZ - 10-27-2009

ok

Re: Fifa 2010 - Sean3 - 10-28-2009

I dont really find these sports game interesting.
I always argue, cause every fuckin year its the same thing. Funny when kids say nah man, 09 was the shit, great graphics.

SO FUCKIN WHAT?

Its the same fucking game every year, PEOPLE STOP PAYING 60 DOLLARS FOR A GAME EVERY YEAR WHEN DEVELOPERS CAN ADD EXTRA PLAYERS FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD FOR 99 CENTS. Only thing they add for you to make them buy the game is an extra "training" or new "move". They can easily create these and give them to download for 99 cents or 1.99 over PSN or Xbox Live. fucks sake

Re: Fifa 2010 - Hitman - 10-28-2009

haha fully agreed there, Sean3, the last FIFA i bought was FIFA 2003, and if i compare it with 2010 tbh the graphics are barely better.

They could've released just a DLC or  0,99€ that updates the games database with the newest player changes etc ...

Re: Fifa 2010 - Samuel - 10-28-2009

yea mario's a really nice game

Re: Fifa 2010 - azerty - 10-28-2009

Honestly just look at the physics on the vid of Alpha , it just shows u how rubish it is PES  . many people saying pes 10 is better than fifa10 thats lies . Fifa 10 is realy good ( ive bought it myself the day it came out xD ) and atm im not disapointed .

I remenber reviews saying pes 08 was waay better than fifa 08 . So i bought pes08 ( for ps3 ) and honestly it was the stupiesd thing ive ever bought in my life , game was soooo rubish , dribbles are horrible shots are un-realistic , ive wasted my time on that stupid game while u paying 69.99 Euro's for something like that

So thats why i'd rather play Prisoner of Power than any other pes game bcs u know its gonna be bad

Re: Fifa 2010 - Jhon - 10-28-2009

I agree with you there, AzErTy. PES 2008 was with no doubt the shittiest PES I've ever played (that's why most people still prefers PES 6 maybe), although that also depended in your machine. For example, when I first played it in my older PC it was a total crap, the IA basically didn't exist (not to mention how horrible the goalkeepers' "system" was), but when I installed it in my actual PC the change was drastic, although it still was shitty compared to previous editions, but that proves the game's performance is partially influenced by your PC.

And @ Sean, well, I buy them every year because here you can get them for around 4 USD per DVD, and that's precisely why I _NEVER_ buy genuine games (only one I ever bought was my flight simulator because I considered it was worth it): if you pay around $60 or more every year for a "new" game which is mostly just make-up and barely has any remarkable addition, that is a waste.

Re: Fifa 2010 - azerty - 10-28-2009

i had pes 06 too on ( ps2 )
and pes 08 on ps3

i agree with you , pes6 was good

Re: Fifa 2010 - Sean3 - 10-28-2009

(10-28-2009, 08:42 PM)Jhon link Wrote: And @ Sean, well, I buy them every year because here you can get them for around 4 USD per DVD, and that's precisely why I _NEVER_ buy genuine games
Bootleg copies you mean?

Re: Fifa 2010 - Jhon - 10-28-2009

Errr, dunno what bootleg exactly means, they're just crack-included games (morgan)