Las Venturas Playground
<Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] (/thread-17472.html)

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - Ph03n1x - 04-28-2009

(04-28-2009, 07:52 PM)Mafo link Wrote: Didn't you guys read that?

And we couldent fight because we did not have enough warriors to fight.. And 2vs2 is not a clan war.
This was nothing and its not "forfeigt" what ever that means when we can't come up. And midget did really want to fight, but he haven't been online for some days, something have happend, because he always tell us if he will be offline. So like i sayd, the war will be leater this week. ffs.

OH PLEASE. You could have easily come on line and done a 3 v 3 with You, Lucas, And Weeyin...

You can't just arrange a war and then keep delaying it 'cos you don't have your strongest team... What planet are you on man? You think the universe revolves around you?

You don't show, you forfeit, simple.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - ZheMafo - 04-28-2009

(04-28-2009, 07:55 PM)SoNiX link Wrote: Not FORFEIT ? rofl u deam. u didnt come your problem. you told us u want to challenge us. so u didnt come so gf FORFEIT
Are you retard? We didn't have warriors to play. And Midget was the one that was making the idea of the war.But something have happend to him sense hes not online. And you did NEVER "win". You can't say that bullshit when you don't know that we have enugh warriors. And you chose you're best in the clan to do a CW and we does to. And Midget is one of them. So without him = no war. We have to wait for him. So that's just bullshit by you Sonix.

(04-28-2009, 07:58 PM)Mafo link Wrote: Are you retard? We didn't have warriors to play. And Midget was the one that was making the idea of the war.But something have happend to him sense hes not online. And you did NEVER "win". You can't say that bullshit when you don't know that we have enugh warriors. And you chose you're best in the clan to do a CW and we does to. And Midget is one of them. So without him = no war. We have to wait for him. So that's just bullshit by you Sonix.

(04-28-2009, 07:58 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: OH PLEASE. You could have easily come on line and done a 3 v 3 with You, Lucas, And Weeyin...

You can't just arrange a war and then keep delaying it 'cos you don't have your strongest team... What planet are you on man? You think the universe revolves around you?

You don't show, you forfeit, simple.

eeh? Read what i writed. -.-

(04-28-2009, 08:00 PM)Mafo link Wrote: eeh? Read what i writed. -.-

I read. And there was no more to say in reply than what I already said. Did you read what I wrote?

(04-28-2009, 08:01 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: I read. And there was no more to say in reply than what I already said. Did you read what I wrote?
Yes i did. It does not even make sense. It would be if we bouth where online and didn't show up.
But the fighters that was dealed with to be in the clan war does not show up, because of some serious problems we have to take it leater.

@rofl Sarge and Terror xD

(04-28-2009, 08:03 PM)Mafo link Wrote: Yes i did. It does not even make sense. It would be if we bouth where online and didn't show up.
But the fighters that was dealed with to be in the clan war does not show up, because of some serious problems we have to take it leater.

Ah, but if you weren't online then how come RIGHT after we posted that you had forfeit, you came on the forums to cry about it? Hmm?

---

@ below, lmao terror.

(04-28-2009, 08:05 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Ah, but if you weren't online then how come RIGHT after we posted that you had forfeit, you came on the forums to cry about it? Hmm?
I TOLD you guys the reason why we had to take the war leater until Midget showd up. That's was why i left, does you not understand a hole thing of what i am saying?

(04-28-2009, 08:06 PM)Mafo link Wrote: I TOLD you guys the reason why we had to take the war leater until Midget showd up. That's was why i left, does you not understand a hole thing of what i am saying?

No D:

But I think this is getting nowhere. GF.

Re: <Skilled 2 Kill> [S2K] - SoNiX - 04-28-2009

(04-28-2009, 08:07 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: No D:

But I think this is getting nowhere. GF.

^  , its your problem mafo .