Las Venturas Playground
Sport Board - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Sport Board (/thread-19996.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Sport Board - Richard - 08-16-2009

(08-16-2009, 06:07 PM)Jay link Wrote: Shush you. It's getting added :+

Nah really though, why not? It will make the LVP forums more popular. I had a few ideas, and it won't fit in properly in the General talk board.

See my first posts.
I don't see how it would be more popular.
Because
a) it's mostly ending in flaming
b) there's barely been topics about it
c) the ones that were made, were either to provoke others or ended up in it

Re: Sport Board - Jay - 08-17-2009

Read my first posts.

a) I will moderate it and make sure there aren't any flamers
b) There will be.
c) Welcome to football.

Re: Sport Board - Richard - 08-17-2009

(08-17-2009, 12:08 AM)Jay link Wrote: Read my first posts.

a) I will moderate it and make sure there aren't any flamers
b) There will be.
c) Welcome to football.

a) And then what? End up with half the forum muted?
b) I haven't seen enough interest to back that up.
c) Welcome to LVP, we don't like that here.

a) Yea sure why not. I'm sure people will learn eventually. I'll make it crystal clear that flaming isn't allowed :+
b) Trust me, I've got a few ideas. I'll keep everyone up to date with the 2009 premier league season, including the latest match results, fixtures, opinions of games, etc.  Football is the most popular sport in the world. The only reason you haven't seen much interest in this community is because we haven't had an option to properly express it.
c) I was joking about that. There won't be flaming see point a. Any topics aimed towards flaming  can just be removed.

Tbh I can't be bothered arguing any more. All this discussion for the sake of going into the admin panel, clicking boards, and clicking delete if it's a bad idea or doesn't work.

I see no reason to go through it and see flaming, because we both simply know there will be.

estroe do you have any kind of proof? Anything to back that statement up? And not just some link to a topic where two people are flaming. Your stating that it will lead to a lot of flaming, and yet there hasn't been one football topic on this forum that I would consider to contain a lot of flaming.

Consider the gangs section. At first that contained a lot of flaming to. And still does in fact, but that was controlled. And hey guess what, it even made the forum more popular.

Re: Sport Board - HoldeN - 08-17-2009

Is raging like fuck ok when my team loses? :)

Re: Sport Board - Keanu_Reeves - 08-17-2009

thasnks

(08-17-2009, 01:57 AM)Jay link Wrote: estroe do you have any kind of proof? Anything to back that statement up? And not just some link to a topic where two people are flaming. Your stating that it will lead to a lot of flaming, and yet there hasn't been one football topic on this forum that I would consider to contain a lot of flaming.

Consider the gangs section. At first that contained a lot of flaming to. And still does in fact, but that was controlled. And hey guess what, it even made the forum more popular.

Having Swifty rage against any non-Liverpool club is enough for me.
I closed several of those topics for it.

If everyone wants it, we can put it in, but if I see any flaming then you're lucky if you're not muted straight away.

Re: Sport Board - Ben - 08-17-2009

:(

SPL league ftw, Jay ftl!