Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: [L4CH] EFIL4EROCDRAH - Munch - 05-10-2009

(05-10-2009, 09:20 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Oh munch you never forget me even when im banned from forumsĀ  :z now i can die happy to know that someone will remember meĀ  :z

:) Can I be the cause of your death, then?

Re: [H C 4 L] HOoOoOopaaa - Adrenaline - 05-10-2009

okk well i aplogize i just wanna join a good, fun clan and UvH is that :D

sorry munch for flaming u <3 x(

Re: [H C 4 L] HOoOoOopaaa - ZheMafo - 05-10-2009

(05-10-2009, 10:21 PM)Adrenaline link Wrote: okk well i aplogize i just wanna join a good, fun clan and UvH is that :D

You applyed for 2 clans at the same time?:o

Re: [H C 4 L] HOoOoOopaaa - Munch - 05-10-2009

(05-10-2009, 10:21 PM)Adrenaline link Wrote: okk well i aplogize i just wanna join a good, fun clan and UvH is that :D

Read my post in your app. And read my post replying to your post when you were applying for HC4L...don't do all that <3 crap.

Damn Mafo! Posting while I'm posting...

He didn't apply for 2 clans I don't think. He applied for one clan, got denied, applied for another, got denied, went back to BA, denied again and is now waiting for UvH.

(05-10-2009, 10:24 PM)Munch link Wrote: Read my post in your app. And read my post replying to your post when you were applying for HC4L...don't do all that <3 crap.

Damn Mafo! Posting while I'm posting...

He didn't apply for 2 clans I don't think. He applied for one clan, got denied, applied for another, got denied, went back to BA, denied again and is now waiting for UvH.
hehe.

I heard that he was applied for HC4L and UvH at the same time. And just after the got denied, he applied for HC4L.
Am i right?

seriously though munch i am truthfully sorry i dont wanna be enemies with you

(05-10-2009, 10:25 PM)Mafo link Wrote: hehe.

I heard that he was applied for HC4L and UvH at the same time. And just after the got denied, he applied for HC4L.
Am i right?

He hasn't been denied from UvH yet. Looking that way, but not yet. But read estroe's post. He applied for BA, got denied, applied for HC4L, and never got accepted, applied for BA, got denied again and now applying for UvH.

And Adrenaline, it's okay I was just being typical Munch, and those saying you flamed a UvH before me were just being their typical selves. If you do happen to get into UvH, getting used to this sort of stuff is a MUST, or you will end up like teejay's brother...

who is teejays brother???

(05-10-2009, 10:33 PM)Adrenaline link Wrote: who is teejays brother???

TapoUt (just like teejay and tBK, they have an awkward amount of caps).

He applied, and said BA are too good for him and applied for UvH, which made 8Ball say to him that he's saying BA are better than UvH, and then came a little arguing and he took it all serious instead of taking 8Ball the way everyone else does, and thinking of him as typical UvH (and THEN Outlaw) humour. And so thought he got denied, when he never, but then got denied anyway for being too dramatic.

And that, is similar to something you are stepping in to.

(05-10-2009, 10:42 PM)Munch link Wrote: TapoUt (just like teejay and tBK, they have an awkward amount of caps).

He applied, and said BA are too good for him and applied for UvH, which made 8Ball say to him that he's saying BA are better than UvH, and then came a little arguing and he took it all serious instead of taking 8Ball the way everyone else does, and thinking of him as typical UvH (and THEN Outlaw) humour. And so thought he got denied, when he never, but then got denied anyway for being too dramatic.

And that, is similar to something you are stepping in to.
And where is he now?