Las Venturas Playground
[69% Done - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: [69% Done - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie (/thread-3739.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: [In The Making]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Plugy - 11-07-2007

(11-07-2007, 11:06 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: Yeah, cause I want views from all players, so when someone asks you what LVP is we can show them what really goes down x)

~Overdosed

That a gonna gomming out a fcing Cool video i quess, many clips, and only good clips are mixed to film :) Niice and clever :) !

Re: [In The Making]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Overdosed - 11-08-2007

For sure, just get a nice big gang war going, own some noobs. FC for a bit, cl0wn it up. Do what you normally do, but the "1337" or "ownage moments" is what I am looking for. We want people to want to come to LVP that are also good players so that in the long run, we have more of a challenge on the strip x)

The main point of this movie is to want to make people play on LVP.

and, also show them what they are up against x)

Note:
There are a few bad things though, when people watch us fight, they will learn our taticts and therefore will learn how to beat us xP - But then, we will have to try harder and harder to "PaWn" them. - The Good side: Every good player knows they must change their taticts.

To add:
If you want to be just a striaght filmer, or striaght fighter, let me know.

We do need to people to film the surroundings and follow certian actors around, but in the long run. If you take anypart in this film, you must have Fraps and a decent internet connection so you can upload the clips, and I can download them to make the movie.

I have also added Film Editors to the list, post if you are interested.

Most Important:
You need to be able to cooperate with people, and not get fustrated with the time it takes to make this movie, I want it to be a good movie. I want this movie to make people want to play on LVP. x)

~Overdosed

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - User1234567 - 11-08-2007

yo dosed ill be an actor an a fighter  :P

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Plugy - 11-08-2007

jaja, How i act in film xP ?
thats good if i gonna do more than a fighting :)
Good to help u ! :P

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Arno - 11-08-2007

< Fightaaa (Im in)  :>

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Corleone - 11-09-2007

I quess I could be a film editor as well as an actor...Dosed?

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Corleone - 11-09-2007

That was a quick update. cool. When we get started?

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Overdosed - 11-09-2007

@ Plugz

You can do what ever you want, if you wanna be an LVP crazy terrorist, then go for it. If you want to cl0wn stuff, go for it. All I need is clips of you playing on LVP(Good clips) Like Pawning noobs... and what not. Then we throw them toghter and there we have it a film.

I'm thinking also a gang war between a few gangs, get a whole bunch of people at the base, and fly overhead with a chopper and film. You know, fun stuff like that.

We want to post this on YouTube and what not so people will want to come play at LVP x)

~Overdosed

@Don

Wanna start now? x)

You and I can start getting it ready to go, pick spots to film.. etc.

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - Chris5170xD - 11-09-2007

My name is in 'Filmer' 2x, lulz, is that my eveil twin brother? im gonna call him, 'mr copy chris5170's name noob  :(' with the mad face  :D

Re: [In The Making - cl0wned Productions]Gangs of LVP - The Movie - theInfamous - 11-09-2007

(11-09-2007, 01:37 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: is that my eveil twin brother? im gonna call him, 'mr copy chris5170's name noob  :(' with the mad face  :D

lmfao _O-

-

I'm in as a fighter/actor.

I'll try to record some clips today and upload them.