Las Venturas Playground
Tournament #2 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Tournament #2 (/thread-28638.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: Tournament #2 - striker - 12-27-2011

Girl fight  8)7

Haven't seen that in a while. :P

Re: Tournament #2 - HoogerBooger - 12-27-2011

(12-26-2011, 05:41 PM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: kaka[Dx]4 - 1eF.Pedro

Yo how did that happen Pedro, how in the world did that noob actually beat someone, did he turn on all the torrents and movies possible?

Re: Tournament #2 - inno - 12-28-2011

(12-27-2011, 09:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yo how did that happen Pedro, how in the world did that noob actually beat someone, did he turn on all the torrents and movies possible?

/ignored

Re: Tournament #2 - HoogerBooger - 12-28-2011

(12-28-2011, 05:07 AM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: /ignored

Hell no.

Re: Tournament #2 - Pedro - 12-28-2011

(12-27-2011, 09:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yo how did that happen Pedro, how in the world did that noob actually beat someone, did he turn on all the torrents and movies possible?
Yo it's simple, man:
- His HB is not located in LVP.
- His game does not recognize any kind of fire (making it completely impossible to kill him, even using a rocket launcher).

And yes, obviously he was downloading something else than by bullets ...

... or I am incredibly horrible with rocket launcher. He was definitely laggy, but if I won one round and therefore I was supposedly able to win at least 2 more ahah.

(12-26-2011, 05:41 PM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: kaka[Dx]4 - 1eF.Pedro

gfs mate was fun:P  :X
Confirmed and good luck to the next rounds.

Re: Tournament #2 - inno - 12-28-2011

(12-28-2011, 11:06 AM)Pedro link Wrote: - His HB is not located in LVP.
- His game does not recognize any kind of fire (making it completely impossible to kill him, even using a rocket launcher).

And yes, obviously he was downloading something else than by bullets ...

his hb is not located in lvp?? 

i thought we had some duels in lvp few days ago some ww duels ...was that laggy ?? u dint had any problem finding my hb i guess then why complaining....
and how did u won 1 round of rocket in that also u didnt got hb?? comon man thats lame reason my hb aint that hard  u said its not located in lvp ...

2.) how u know i was downloading something ?? did i told u or u saw me downloading?
man i dont care about the win u can take the win i dont mind but dont say these things that i was downloading his hb was way to far ...this man hoogerbooger himself dont fight a shit and trolling in these topics just to get his attention ...if u lost the tour match just face it why u complaining or telling others that my hb was far or i was downloading :/  :(

Re: Tournament #2 - MoHiT[Dx] - 12-28-2011

(12-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: his hb is not located in lvp?? 

i thought we had some duels in lvp few days ago some ww duels ...was that laggy ?? u dint had any problem finding my hb i guess then why complaining....
and how did u won 1 round of rocket in that also u didnt got hb?? comon man thats lame reason my hb aint that hard  u said its not located in lvp ...

2.) how u know i was downloading something ?? did i told u or u saw me downloading?
man i dont care about the win u can take the win i dont mind but dont say these things that i was downloading his hb was way to far ...this man hoogerbooger himself dont fight a shit and trolling in these topics just to get his attention ...if u lost the tour match just face it why u complaining or telling others that my hb was far or i was downloading :/  :(
chill XD LOL he wrote this too
Quote:... or I am incredibly horrible with rocket launcher. He was definitely laggy, but if I won one round and therefore I was supposedly able to win at least 2 more ahah.

Re: Tournament #2 - iou - 12-28-2011

(12-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: *text*

Well, I can confirm that you are laggy, but I can only confirm the frame rate part.
Around ship when you get shot at, or you shooting, you're running but moving as fast as walking, by that time you are not hitable at all, because your processor cannot keep up and thus with a bad computer (or overheated) + bad sync of SA-MP and you're all set for godmode. It's a pain in the ass because you're still shooting when this occurs, making it completely unfair.

This is one of the reasons as to why I don't play SA-MP.

If your game doesn't have any fps issues, then my next guess is packet loss which I cba to explain.

Re: Tournament #2 - HoogerBooger - 12-28-2011

(12-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: i thought we had some duels in lvp few days ago some ww duels ...was that laggy ?? u dint had any problem finding my hb i guess then why complaining....

Your hb is not located in LVP.

(12-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: this man hoogerbooger himself dont fight a shit and trolling in these topics just to get his attention

Man I don't even need to fight that much anymore, I got the street cred on LVP so high that I don't need to prove myself to people like you by participating in such tournaments. Plus duels don't show any skill at all, all the veterans can agree on that.

Re: Tournament #2 - iou - 12-28-2011

You're a good troll hooger, but that is all.