Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Presenting to you: The =SvO= Gang
[Image: svosamplogo.jpg]

Welcome to our gangtopic. =SvO= has been a small gang on the server for several months now and I think it is time for our own topic now. Most of our members visit the server only once in a while and therefore we suck in everything :P

Our most important rules are:
- Attack the gangbase only when there are no people around or when there is a gangwar going on
- Run/teleport/taxi if there is the slight risk of dying (that is going to make us popular)
- We do not recruit other people, =SvO= is a private gang.

Our memberlist:
Stef
Lesley (you might notice he has some behavioural issues (like cursing in Dutch in the mainchat) but blame his brother, he makes Lesley's life a pain in the ass (not literally I hope))
svo_boss
Maestro
Ali Baba or Shoarma_B
Gertjeuh
Guard!an

Also visit our site: www.svoclan.nl (as you may notice SA-MP isn't our main activity :P)

PS: Nothing of this should be taken serious

[Image: svologosamp2.jpg]
welcome new gang  :o :+
Ah, back again :)
How nice to have SvO back :D
Good luck with it! :)
Good luck indeed.
Nice gang lol. Good luck!  >:)

-tj

P.S. About the run rule, I saw you run from me earlier _O-
oldies work is gettin harder
I hate the second rule in your start post. :r

But I love it when someone failes at that piont and killed while he typed: "?taxi 4" so you can see that they almost taxie'd away but failed. >:)

Stef are you the only gang member of SvO that is playing LVP? I don't see many other SvO members. :?
A pretty lot of the time I am alone yes  :'( but during the evenings Lesley joins me and last night we even had svo_boss visiting. Hopefully the rest will follow soon (lazy asses  :P)
Like sheep to the slaughter  :+