Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tactics/General discussion
why do you need more peoples anyway? I think you have more than 30
yep, stupid hacks... if he didn't used that , we got ourselfs a nice killer  :P
Changed the message  :) Grove, i checked the members list, and i saw that [c]ave_[m]an, Eskil, and Huijastin weren't added yet  :) just to let u know  :P

cya'll later
Thx! :D updated!
@ A spy, T:Pitbull (me) Has been kicked from Oldiez, so Any volunteers for a spy? Go in the tacitcs thread and tell us!

_O-Oldiez are always asking me to return at thei gang
so why don't u keep spying?  :P or do you mean, that someone uses the T:Pitbull name , instead of you?  :)
Nope, I registered the T:Pitbull name, but I got kicked from oldiez because Borat found me "rolin" with a thug lol xD Btw, If anybody does ever want to go on the T:Pitbull account, the password is: Spy

Pufi I am sure that it would not be a good idea for you to go as a spy, because otherwise grumpygranies may die! U need to keep trying to recruit!
Official b&a gangchat: what a player like me have to do to join the clowns??

i tried to do that, but there are no good players left. now only thing i can do is joining the clowns

Lol you quiting GG Pufi??  ;(
(03-15-2007, 05:41 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:Official b&a gangchat: what a player like me have to do to join the clowns??

i tried to do that, but there are no good players left. now only thing i can do is joining the clowns

Lol you quiting GG Pufi??  ;(

Your leaving thugz mak? Or am i seeing this the wrong way lol
Nonono , those comments are from Pufi....

: I would never leave thugz for some clowns  ;)