Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] appeal
sneaxtm

by russell

sharing personal infos
Your actions are repeatedly and consistently against our community guidelines, despite an endless series of warnings, bans and second changes. You continue to troll and provoke other people, on various instances by posting false evidence (i.e. messages amended using DevTools), and implying that punishments should be applied based on those. That's deeply disingenuous behaviour.

You are banned all day today and tomorrow as a minimum. Following that, you ban can be lifted when you make a reasonable case about how you're going to contribute to making Las Venturas Playground a safe and enjoyable place from this day going forward, in which I further expect you to identify the boundaries of your behaviour, and what should happen when you cross them.

You don't have to publicly share this, you may send this to me in private.
yea, what you say is compelty true, i dont have any problem with u bannning me, because i know you wont ban me without any reason here.

i've been isnulted by sand which his insults was to my family "fuck ur mom, ur mom gay, you mom suck my dick," i wish u go to LVP discord server settings check logs you'll find all his insults to me, and he comopelty inspect the messages using f12 and editing the code with searching on the message up, you can hit me up on discord and ill show what he='s doing part of part, you should know also, i had never shared sophia picture with anyone, or any of personal stuffs with any of lvp player in my life, one of the both "internet or jokes", i am tryna to make lvp a place for women or such things, hey insulted my mother, and you havent done anything to them, so the problem makes me trolling too, but trust me i am not trying to do anything here, i've been talked to you and i want a deal to be permanently banned in discord taht if u want ofc, and i can play in-game since nothing happened in game

these pics about sand were jokes, and he knows that, i wish i can prove it with any way, you tell me and i prove, i told u to make me another chanece, but i wont be in discord, since you can see everything happen in game. :)
I'll deal with all the other involved people separately. This appeal is about you.

(07-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Russell Wrote: [...] your ban can be lifted when you make a reasonable case about how you're going to contribute to making Las Venturas Playground a safe and enjoyable place from this day going forward, in which I further expect you to identify the boundaries of your behaviour, and what should happen when you cross them.

You don't have to publicly share this, you may send this to me in private.
Yeah i know.

i say what exactly happened to me

i got banned for sharing people stuffs, if u talk about sand pics it wa s NEVER his picture i was kidding him since he knows that, and i can stop that joke and be more professionell with them, i've deal with deer_hunter, and he will be mature with us too.
I need you to define the boundary for us.

Exactly what would you consider to be inappropriate behaviour? When you cross that line yourself, what punishment do you deserve?
The punishement i deserve to be banned in discord you choose temp/perm, this came to you since your the management. thats my comment, you can do whatever you want and everything u do is a respectable reply to me. but i wish u agree with me, and yeah my behavoir will be more mature with other lvp members, especially with these people i had with them troubles. so no worries about this.

if thsi repeated next time, its up to you ban me in game permanently if u want all came to you

a inappropriate behaviour is Behaviours that are considered to be inappropriate, concerning or threatening include: angry, aggressive communications unwated attentions
Am I correct in paraphrasing that as:
  • The line is drawn at inappropriate behaviour including threats, angry and aggressive communication, and getting unwanted attention,
  • The punishment you deserve is to be banned in Discord, where it's our decision on whether it's temporary or permanent,
  • If this situation happens again, it's our decision on whether to ban you in-game permanently if we want to.
Is that correct?
Yes,

never says ill be banned in game, it came to you, you decide
Exactly, our decision.

Based on that agreement, and this public record thereof, you will be unbanned in the course of tomorrow.