Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EZ] PZ LMN SQZE
Information 
Founded a few years ago by Holsje and me, to roleplay like we were total newbs. Scream in mainchat asking what button to push to exit a burning car, dying in the process, parking out cars on ourselves, crying for people to move them, or how to open a shute when we were already falling from the plane, etc. But also to mess with people in mainchat saying "ez" after a kill.

Now is a gang of freeroamers, cruisers, roleplayers and people who generally like to take it EZ without DM-ing to much.

Honorary members: [CP]Holsje/Holsje/[EZ]Holsje, LVPtourGuide/lvptourguide/LvPtouRrGuide, tBKwtWS/[EZ]tBKwtWS

There is no application form. LVPtourGuide and I can invite players when we feel like it.
Any former member of Bushmen can request to join. (BoogerJay, Cyrix-404)

Also I am to EZ to administer a members list on the forum. The ingame /gang command is leading.
To keep things EZ there are no real gang rules or ranks.
Players may play with or without [EZ] tag and are allowed to multi- clan/gang.

Anyone is free to make fan art or jokes.
But if you are a good DM-er and DM often, you can't join EZ.

Open to anyone: The ragequitters clan.
Instructions, wear the [RQ] tag, cause a bunch of drama and rage /q any random game server. (Remember no join flooding or rule breaking)
(02-09-2019, 10:29 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote: Founded a few years ago by Holsje and me, to roleplay like we were total newbs. Scream in mainchat asking what button to push to exit a burning car, dying in the process, or how to open a shute when we were already falling from the plane, etc. But also to mess with people in mainchat saying "ez" after a kill.

Now is a gang of freeroamers, cruisers, roleplayers and people who generally like to take it EZ without DM-ing to much.

Honorary members: [CP]Holsje/Holsje/[EZ]Holsje, LVPtourGuide/lvptourguide/LvPtouRrGuide, tBKwtWS/[EZ]tBKwtWS

There is no application form. LVPtourGuide and I can invite players when we feel like it.

Also I am to EZ to administer a members list on the forum. The ingame /gang command is leading.

Instructions, wear the [RQ] tag, cause a bunch of drama and rage /q any random game server. (Remember no join flooding or rule breaking)
so i can join XD?
(02-09-2019, 11:07 PM)LikeG6 Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:29 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote: Founded a few years ago by Holsje and me, to roleplay like we were total newbs. Scream in mainchat asking what button to push to exit a burning car, dying in the process, or how to open a shute when we were already falling from the plane, etc. But also to mess with people in mainchat saying "ez" after a kill.

so i can join XD?
Pro member join pro clen
Proud member of EZ
Thread bright like a diamond. Shinnin'
Well , Can I Join ?
This looks cool!
Interesting, goodluck!
Good luck!

EZ

EZ

EZ
(02-09-2019, 11:07 PM)LikeG6 Wrote:

so i can join XD?

Join RQ or EZ?
I remember you as someone who DM's all the time....