Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Wtf??? Admins Got Hacked?
(01-14-2019, 10:21 AM)Humza Wrote: So as you have requested for unban and I don't see any admin doing anything or taking action here so Imma give Pwner_Bot till 17-1-2019 to PM me with proof that you cheated if he fails to PM me or is unable to, then you'll ll be unbanned.

Thank you.

Then?
(01-17-2019, 07:54 PM)Arlequina Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 10:21 AM)Humza Wrote: So as you have requested for unban and I don't see any admin doing anything or taking action here so Imma give Pwner_Bot till 17-1-2019 to PM me with proof that you cheated if he fails to PM me or is unable to, then you'll ll be unbanned.

Thank you.

Then?

As it was Finisha, who banned you I will let him decide what to do and if it were Pwner, I would have unbanned way before but let's see what TBK has to say as Finisha ain't replying.
Sorry for late reply, was out of city for few days.
I wanted to stay quiet but I think I need to say this:

A "265 day" ban is utterly ridiculous, random, unfair, and directly goes against the administrator guidelines posted by the crew manager (Joe). Unfortunately, he's not around. Fallen does have a history of ship nading/command abusing—I've banned him myself several times, but silly things like this are just in the nature of the game and Fallen has faced appropriate punishments for it. I don't think he's been caught hacking before as I don't find anything in the logs. Some crew members may not like Fallen due to his repeated offenses, but that doesn't justify a ban like this even if he did hack. Usually, hackers remain banned for 3, 7, 15, or 30 days in most cases, depending on their history. Frankly, crew members not following guidelines has always been a problem on this server.

Even if Fallen was hacking, two weeks have already passed now. When others usually get banned for 3 to 7 days, why the unfair treatment here? Just unban him and don't make this more complicated than it needs to be.
Arlequina,

I can not PM you. You have a buddy list restriction. So I was unable to respond to your private message. (Not going to add every user here as a buddy)

Ingame nick: (R2D)Fallen
Ban reason:

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: I have never used health hacks and I would love you to post any proof you have you really saw that.

Never having used cheats in the past is a good thing. but not a guarantee it will never occur in the future.
Players and temp admins need to provide proof of cheats. Admins are players who have received the trust not to have to prove.
This is not a perfect situation, but nor is the situation where all admins need to have screen recorders running constantly.

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: Check my /why and see how many bans I have for using hacks.

There may not be any cheating in here, but you also are not playing by the rules.

Quote:Date Nickname Type By Reason
2018-10-08 23:05:54 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Ship nading/shooting & fake timeout (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34823-post-490461.html)
2018-09-23 00:06:15 (R2D)Fallen kick ChooChoo Don't Evade next time and everyone is useless except you gg
2018-07-19 14:57:21 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Ship nading (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34742.html)
2018-06-26 14:58:26 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Command abuse (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34733.html)
2018-06-20 14:38:04 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Fake car entry (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYpjeirtrc)
2018-06-12 21:57:54 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Fake timeout & command abuse (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeIW8XsPAO4)
2018-06-05 16:01:31 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Fake timeout (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34686.html)
2018-06-02 02:36:50 (R2D)Fallen ban Beaner Ship nading (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34682.html)
2018-04-10 22:27:45 (R2D)Fallen kick Beaner Quit ship nading
2018-02-25 14:18:19 (R2D)Fallen ban slein no, we do NOT fake a timeout during a fight.
2017-10-17 17:33:21 (R2D)Fallen ban DoctorG Spawn killing
2017-09-28 08:57:35 (R2D)Fallen ban DoctorG Ship nading & shooting

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: Now what amazings me is that you say you joined undercover, "saw me using cheats" and why didnt you ban me?

I had the same question. Turns out you left the server and the admin had to leave his PC in a hurry so asked the temp to ban you when you rejoined. Not my personal preference, but I don't see much problems with that.

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: I never got a single ban for hacking and suddenly you tell another person to ban me to 262 days? Whats really happening here? That has never happened in LVP
For a first time hacking this ban length is quite excessive.

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: And please, of course, TBK, I would love you to middle this and check on that date if Finisha was there and /nuke me or that random guy with admin powers do the regular process of /nuke a player and confirm I was cheating
Unfortunately my PC is not on all the time so I am not running these kind of logs. The admin did confirm checking with /nuke and making sure you were not desynced or bugged.

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: And please, if I really was using health hacks and Finisha that after 1 years of inactivess is clamming I did, ban me permanently. I post and management got the logs of the truth, now you, its just talking...
Being inactive for a long time can make an admin rusty. At least that counts for me. I can not speak for the admin in question, But I am willing to admit there could be a "benefit of the doubt" factor here.

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: The server got logs, dates that prove I havent using anything
If all activity could be logged like this, all cheats could be auto banned by scripts and admins would no longer be needed for dealing with cheaters.

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: plus, the right process of possibly checking if I was using anything was not done.
I have been telling admins to double check their suspicions, mind desync and bugs and try to look for multiple cheats before banning.
There is a guidelines document available for admins and a extensive list of cheats with descriptions and tips.
In the broader community sense, what do you can be improved upon this?

(01-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Arlequina Wrote: Well, as players can see you haven't be in game for over 2 years, a real inactive and useless player with admin rights.
During my crew career I was absent for months multiple times. By your logic I should be demoted to player and unable to arbiter this ban.

(01-15-2019, 01:57 AM)Arlequina Wrote: One last thing: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33455.html
That post is really old, and only a few people voted. It's not in any way a representation of how things are now.

(01-15-2019, 01:57 AM)Arlequina Wrote: The truth must be based on facts, most of the time, words are just words.
Bring one single solid proof I have used cheats and this goes for the serious founders of LVP and legit admins
Rest assured, I have perm-banned hundreds of people without any form of proof. But I did apply reasonable doubt when appealing.

Admins are pretty inactive. The community seems to slowly lose interest in itself.
This is a downward spiral. Less admins = more cheaters = less players = less admins and so on.
I have been temping players the last week to try and turn this around. But I fear it is to little to late. And I do not know how long I will stay active.
Apologies in advance.

At this point I have no reason to doubt the admin. But multiple complains about the admin will make me do so.
So for now I trust he was sure that you cheated.

The length of the ban is excessive.
I have looked up the administrator guidelines. They state long bans need to be discussed with the crew manager/management.
A single admin can not ban you for this long according to that document.
Lucky for you I am very anal about rules and guidelines. This gives me reason to interfere. Procedure was not followed.

As of this moment you are unbanned. But please. Mind the laming and abuse.

I know you play a lot and it is appreciated. If you feel there should be anything changed to the community (rules/guidelines), to be more popular/fair. Please do make suggestions, perhaps with a poll. Getting enough backing can get things discussed by the crew.

Enjoy playing on LVP and see you ingame.
I don't have words to thanks Beaner and TbK for responding and sorting everything out on my complaint post.
I just wanted to say thank you a lot. Also Humza.
For taking your time and really staying active in here.

Again thank you, guys. And a suggestion post (as I usually do will be made by me soon).
Can some forum admin, grant me forum admin or move this post to dealt with?
(01-22-2019, 10:30 AM)tBKwtWS Wrote: Can some forum admin, grant me forum admin or move this post to dealt with?

Sadly, I can't either only Beaner and some others can move/lock.