Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need help recovering my old LVP account
I used to play here at a very young age and I remember asking an older friend to create an account here at 2007 internet wasn’t very popular we used dial up I never really gained anything on that account but it’s still old school cool for me so if anyone in charge can help a brother out I’ll very much appreciate it 

Yours truly,
Arash
(09-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Arash Wrote: I used to play here at a very young age and I remember asking an older friend to create an account here at 2007 internet wasn’t very popular we used dial up I never really gained anything on that account but it’s still old school cool for me so if anyone in charge can help a brother out I’ll very much appreciate it 

Yours truly,
Arash

There's not much we can do unless you remember the nickname (at least partially) or the e-mail you used to register the account with.
(09-19-2018, 02:10 PM)Beaner Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Arash Wrote: I used to play here at a very young age and I remember asking an older friend to create an account here at 2007 internet wasn’t very popular we used dial up I never really gained anything on that account but it’s still old school cool for me so if anyone in charge can help a brother out I’ll very much appreciate it 

Yours truly,
Arash

There's not much we can do unless you remember the nickname (at least partially) or the e-mail you used to register the account with.

The nickname is a short version of my real name, it’s arashkno I’m pretty sure, as I said my English wasn’t good at all back then so I had someone else make it for me I will try to get my hands on the guy for the email but I don’t think I’ll have any luck, you can contact me on discord at Arash#1265 if you needed anything
Anyone out there willing to help?
I've found the profile: https://sa-mp.nl/players/4896/arashkno.html
However, I lack the necessary permissions to reset your password, so you'll have to wait for a management member to help you.
(09-20-2018, 02:13 PM)Beaner Wrote: I've found the profile: https://sa-mp.nl/players/4896/arashkno.html
However, I lack the necessary permissions to reset your password, so you'll have to wait for a management member to help you.

Alright thanks
Bump,

Managers please respond
I would help you but I'm lacking IRC permissions sadly and I'm not sure anyone with the permissions is active.

The best we can do is give you access to that nickname (i.e. rename the "arashkno" user to "arashkno_old" so you can set/register "arashkno").
I don't really care for the nickname I just like the fact that it's old school, I recently got my LWs account back and thought maybe I can get my LVP account back as well

Thanks for your reply Granny, If anyone with permission got online I'd really appreciate it

Kind regards,
Arash
Bump, need management help